does LEGO studios work on a 2012 macbook?

bohrokman

I am no computer guy and was thinking of getting the LEGO studios starter pack does anyone know if it works for a 2012 macbook? if it doesn't what more modern computers would it work on?

btw started the x-men series few days ago on x-men last stand it is okay so far heard the only good ones are first class and future past

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

I haven't tested it or anything, but if I had to guess I would expect that software that old would not work on any sort of modern system without some sort of emulator. I don't really think there'd be much benefit to installing it anyway—the functionality of the software is limited and the video quality from the official Lego camera is quite poor by modern standards. If you have an iPhone or iPad, Lego currently has a "Lego Movie Maker" app that would probably work much better, and there is probably a lot of third party software for all sorts of devices that might work better as well.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

If you wanna get into stopmotion you can use a normal camera and a program like Monkeyjam or something (do note, I haven't used Monkeyjam or done stopmotion in about eight years). One thing I did was made a brickbuilt cage for my camera so I could attach it to baseplates.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

i was just wanting to get some lego studios sets because i thought they were cool and didn't know if it would work on a new computer but will probably still buy the set without the program. thanks for the replies!

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg