• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The New Adventures of Geha and Friends

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline The Forgotten Chronicler

The Forgotten Chronicler
  • Members
  • Toa

• 04-July 13
  • 146 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2017 - 08:08 PM

Welcome all! I am pleased to annouce my newest project, The New Adventures of Geha and Friends. It will be my current comic series with hand-drawn figures.

First off, here's a little background on how I got here. After the utter failure of my picture comics, Toa Geha's Life, I reconsidered my options here on BZP. As some may know, I am still in school, which doesn't give me a lot of time to make picture comics. A month after releasing my second chapter of Destruction at Will (my epic), I had the urge to begin making comics again, but not with actual models. I worked out many ideas and eventually settled with doodle-comics as I can draw fairly well and I can get them done during my free time.

For now, that will be all. Be sure to keep watch for the first/piolet comic.

#2 Offline Eyru

Eyru
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

• 13-July 04
  • 4,850 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted May 07 2017 - 11:46 PM

Hi The Final Binary. :) Please take a moment to read this excerpt from the Comics & Kits Rules and Guidelines:

Project planning is allowed for both comics and kits as long as you have some work to show.

Although you don't need to have everything perfect in order to start a topic, you do need to have at least some work to show. I'm going to close this topic for now -- send me a PM when you have some work ready and I'll open it again. :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users