The Whole Chronicle in One Place

When I first saw this topic I knew it would only be a matter of time before I got around to featuring it on the front page, and since then the project has only gotten better. Drop what you're doing and go check out the Biological Chronicle: The Complete Bionicle Collection which has been put together by TuragaNuva with a bunch of help from Toatapio Nuva. The PDFs he's put together combine a majority of the Bionicle canon in one place, from the books to the comics to transcriptions of the podcasts and more. All of the content has been arranged in a way to make the most sense in telling the story. It's a huge labor of love and also a work in progress - since releasing it members have begun helping to catch any lingering typos and formatting issues and offering feedback on the arrangement. It's very much worth checking out for any Bionicle fan who would like to brush up on or delve back into the story.

View the full article

• Upvote 2