Selling A Few Things For Very Cheap

Deep-Freeze

Hey guys and gals, I need to raise a few bucks to pay some bills, so I'm selling some of my sets for extremely low prices. Instructions are included if I find them, if not I'll cut the price of the item to reflect it. First come, first serve, and I will not be holding anything except within reason (for example, if you're waiting for a Paypal transfer to clear, that sort of thing)Vezon and Kardas - $30 + shippingFull set of Toa Inika - $20 + shipping (separate, $4 per set)Full set of Piraka - $20 + shipping (separate, $4 per set)Toa Mahri Kongu - $4 + shippingBarraki Ehlek - $4 + shippingBarraki Mantax - $4 + shippingBarraki Kalmah - $4 + shippingBarraki Pridak - $4 + shippingAll 4 Barraki listed above - $12 + shippingNocturn - $10 + shippingNidhiki - $10 + shippingTechnic R2D2 (missing a few pieces) - $15 + shippingTechnic Stormtrooper (missing a few pieces) - $15 + shippingUCS AT-ST (complete, I don't think I have the box but if I find it I will include it) - $50 + shippingBionicle Heroes (X360) - $5 + shippingModern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition (X360) - $15 + shippingGears of War 3 (X360)I only take Paypal for payment, if you are not in the US or a US territory shipping will be more expensive.If you have any questions, etc. feel free to post here or PM me. If you buy more than one of these items I'd be glad to give you a nice discount as well as combine shipping to make it an even better deal.EDIT: If you need any pictures of the sets, I'd be glad to take some for you.

Edited by Deep-Freeze
kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: ImaGonnaGetYou

The Vezon and Kardas is the combiner set, but it was made from the separate sets (not the big box one) so it doesn't include instructions (it includes the Brutaka, Axonn, and Vezon+Fenrakk instructions if I find them, though). If I remember right, the instructions are online if you need them. Shipping might be a bit expensive due to the weight, the cheapest option would be somewhere in the 20-ish USD range.Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

I am interested in these items:All 4 Barakki(Ehlek,Mantax,Kalmah,Pridak).

Sure thing, that would be about $16 shipped to any of the 48 cont. States. PM me if that sounds good to you.

hi tritoa here again,no problem about it being the 3 combiner set,i have the instructions anyway.is the postage cost with the xbox game aswell?

Yessir, the postage price accounts for both.
kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

I am interested in these items:All 4 Barakki(Ehlek,Mantax,Kalmah,Pridak).

Sure thing, that would be about $16 shipped to any of the 48 cont. States. PM me if that sounds good to you.

hi tritoa here again,no problem about it being the 3 combiner set,i have the instructions anyway.is the postage cost with the xbox game aswell?

Yessir, the postage price accounts for both.
it says that you can't receive new messages.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!