• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BBC Contest Entry Period Closing In

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,096 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2018 - 10:02 PM

Don't forget that if you're interested in entering Official BBC Contest #75: It's Time to Dual! that you only have until May 9th to enter! (If you're not sure you'll have enough time, I suggest starting anyway. You never know if we might tack a couple days on to the end.) You have to find a partner and each build a MOC that compliments the other - if you need help we created a matchmaking topic to assist in the process. There's a pair of Art of Bionicle books up for grabs as well as some G2 Bionicle sets for the winners. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the great entries and wish everyone the best of luck!

View the full article

#2 Offline Davros (still TTL)

Davros (still TTL)
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 20-January 16
  • 3,768 posts
  •  

Posted May 01 2018 - 08:08 PM

I wish I had the time to enter in this contest but I still wish everyone the best of luck.

Edited by Rassilon (TTL), May 01 2018 - 08:09 PM.

The Tide Comes in soon.

https://www.flickr.c...le/toatimelord/

MN2_Makuta_Ice.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users