• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Kopaka, Maiden of Ice

G2 Rule63 headcanon

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline CyclonatorZ

CyclonatorZ
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 19-July 04
  • 1,745 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 14 2019 - 06:21 PM

4FKR8zJ.jpg

This is the first of many G2 MOCS I have already posted on my Twitter account (@CyclonatorZ). They are part of a G2 headcanon I have devised that throws out basically everything written by a third party (so, yeah, pretty much everything other than the shorts.), and also changes or expands upon many other story elements. My Kopaka is based heavily on the Warcraft character Jaina. I got the inspiration from the massive shoulder pads both Kopaka Master and Kopaka Uniter with Ketar have.

(Please excuse the slightly poor quality of the picture. This was the first I took using my smartphone camera. I've gotten much more adept at using it since then.)

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

#2 Offline KingBoss

KingBoss
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 05-June 19
  • 1 posts

Posted Jun 05 2019 - 08:06 PM

now this is a really nice Kopaka Moc, you did a good job!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users