Skull Slice'n Dicer

Very nice! You did a great job recreating your inspiration, and it looks like a great model in its own right. My only immediate critical thought was that a Makuta Phantoka ribcage seems like an easy replacement for the claw pieces on the lower torso. It might fill it out a bit more (even for a skeleton, that part looks too frail).

That's a small thing, though, and the model on the whole I love. I can picture him shouting, "SAY ELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS!!!1!"

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

• 5 months later...

It's been a few months since Brickfair, so I thought I'd add a few pictures and details.

1593767991_SkullSlicenDicer.thumb.jpeg.a649c866022514f75fad7bbcc176614e.jpeg

Here is a picture of Skull Slice'n Dicer standing among the other contest entries.

T-Pose.thumb.jpeg.ff46829a121500a980dc6f27f5fb9b0c.jpeg

At one point, DanielBrickSon's "Peanut" fell over, so Zatth helped me set up this picture.

1859930195_PrinceGalidorSelfie.thumb.jpeg.3d5c412d947b2dcbb0cf46ded4d65406.jpeg

I was excited to talk to PrinceGalidor (Nick Vas) about Skull Slice'n Dicer as well as his work as a LEGO designer.

479769003_SkullSlicenDicerwithPrize.thumb.jpg.e1f0ee0f222d7007421a60944f7d5443.jpg

In the end, my entry received enough votes from the attendees to place third! The prize was a Lava Beast set.

~Daler