• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

An Interview with 4T2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 931 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2012 - 02:44 PM

Previously we put out a call for questions to ask Mike Hawkyard of 4T2 games for an interview on the BZPowercast. Due to time zone differences and busy schedules, however, we weren't able to arrange a time for the chat. So I sent Mike over the questions, and he provided us with some insightful and interesting answers that I've collected for you all. Read on to learn about 4T2, their game Breakout, game development as a whole, and to see a sneak peek of what's coming up from 4T2!

View the full article

#2 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,836 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Mar 31 2012 - 05:20 PM

Of course we knew why it was called CrystAlien Conflict, I always enjoyed that word-play. :P That was definitely one of the best games on the LEGO website ever. Thank you very much for the interview! :) I was glad to find a few questions of mine in there. :P Thanks for the sneak peek pictures, too, I guess they are from Stringer´s level? They look awesome. Even though the game is way more buggy than it should be, I can´t help liking it and I look forward to the update in summer. Keep the good games coming, 4T2! :)-Gata Posted Image

Edited by Gatanui, Mar 31 2012 - 05:21 PM.

Posted Image

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#3 Offline Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Disk of the Forgers Found

• 9,324 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 05:08 PM

Well, that was certainly an interesting read, which gave some useful insight into the group.~B~

Posted Image

#4 Offline Aanchir: Rachira of Time

Aanchir: Rachira of Time
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,377 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 04:35 PM

Glad to see the answers to some of the questions I submitted. But the answers to a lot of the others are also enlightening! I can definitely agree that Breakout has so far excelled beyond anything 4T2 has done with LEGO in the past, and I can only hope that their work with the company and with the Hero Factory brand will continue to improve!

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users