• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Toa Of Fire - Wip

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toa Onaku

Toa Onaku
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 831 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 09:36 PM

Hello, yesterday I received a new drawing-tablet as a birthday present, and I immediately decided to put it to the test, and while doing so, putting my self to the test. The following picture was solely made with said tablet. It's the first time I've ever used such a tablet, so don't expect too much. And as the title suggests, it isn't finished yet...Link to picture.I hope you like it, leave comments, criticism, the usual stuff...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku, Apr 02 2012 - 09:37 PM.

Character(s) for BZPRPG

Steal the mask 2                      

First unread post             

#2 Offline JustASolitaryWolf

JustASolitaryWolf
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 326 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 12:15 AM

I like your style, makes it unique. I sure wish i had a tablet, since im not very good at digital art. :/ But hey, i'd give you a 9.5/10. Kinda wished every part of him was drawn tho, thats the only thing, but still awsome style!

I am a true Bionicle fan because I'm a fan of Bionicle

Actually, it's just cause I'm AWESOME...

My 3DS Friend Code:4468-1535-0839

Destructive power

Does not give you everything,

It takes everything away from you.

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

#3 Offline Dwanny

Dwanny
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 215 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 04:24 AM

Wow! I've never worked with tablets myself, but this is great!The shading is especially effective.A little bit more work on the flame might be nice, but on the whole, nice work!I'm looking forward to seeing the finished result,-Dwanny

Yeah I'm kinda

Not here

At all

http://chauvinistcab...deviantart.com/

I'm there though

Kinda

#4 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 01:15 PM

:kaukau: I'm not entirely sure what a tablet is, although if this is something you achieved purely by using the mouse as your brush, I salute you. I much prefer working with actual drawing utensils, because my hand-eye coordination is much better that way.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users