• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

A Lot Of Stuff...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Biohazard12

Biohazard12
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 17-November 10
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 09:32 AM

Hey guys, it's been a while. During my abscence on BZPower, I've been doing a little MOCing. I mean a lot of MOCing. So, here I have some of my creations(click image for gallery (when public)):First up, a couple of revamps:Takadox:Posted ImageBackPoseSilent AssassinStrakk:Posted ImageBackPoseTorso InsideFightingNex:Posted ImageBackTorso InsideFight PoseWith His GunNext up, a Chibi:Rotor:Posted ImageBackPoseNow, some HF MOCs:Xak:Posted ImageBack PoseWith a DrillWith a LazerWith a FlamethrowerEvo 3.0:Posted ImageBackWings FoldedDrillStriker XL:Posted ImageBackPoseVs. Witch DoctorAnd finally, an HF vehicle(Based off LEGOJANG's HF Racers Theme):Road Rumbler:Posted ImageSide BackEngine DetailSo that's it for now, folks, but I'll be back soon with some more HF revamps. As always, C&C are apprreciated. See ya!EDIT: Hey, could someone thumbnail these images for me? I have no idea how to do it....Edit: Got 'em for ya. Basically, Brickshelf does it for you already. When viewing a folder, you will see thumbnails of the images contained in that folder. Right-click on the thumbnail, and copy the image location. You now have the URL of the thumbnailed image. The URL should follow this example:
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/user name here/folder name here/thumb/image name here_thumb.jpg
-Wind-EDIT: thanks, Wind.

Edited by Biohazard12, Apr 13 2012 - 08:56 AM.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!
Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!
completed: 1
in progress: 0

pending: 1
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

#2 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Pretty OK

• 28-January 10
  • 1,312 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 04:10 PM

They look very nice! A few of the joints look awkward, though, Strakk's in particular. I know he has a hunchbacked profile, but the joints look a bit stiff and awkward. The smaller things are really cute and well-built!

Posted Image

#3 Offline Biohazard12

Biohazard12
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 17-November 10
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 09:00 AM

Thank you for the criticism. It is possible that I may revamp certain MOCs, such as Strakk and Takadox. Strakk as a matter of fact is actually not very awkward to pose. He and Takadox were some of my earlier MOCs that I hadn't photographed until late, which is why they're not as good as my later MOCs, such as Nex or Xak.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!
Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!
completed: 1
in progress: 0

pending: 1
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

#4 Offline Lewa97

Lewa97
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 13-April 12
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2012 - 10:57 PM

I think the color of Striker XL is a little... weird. Try sticking to one or two colors at a time.P.S. Sorry if I'm being a perfectionist because you had really cool parts that are in really crazy colors.

ACTIVATE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users