Links

TLhikan

In the old forum, clicking on the link button allowed you to post a link in a single word. However, in the new posting, the link button only lets you turn a URL into a link. How do I embed a link in a picture or code with this new forum? Thanks in advance :biggrin: ,-TLhikan

"So I'm TL now?"

"Yeah, 'cuz if we said it the other way it'd have to be TLhiKHAAN!!"

Personally, I think it's easier to use BBCode, but that's just me. =PTo make an image a link with the Rich Text Editor, you need to put the image in first with the image button. After that, highlight the image, click the link button, and paste in the URL you want the image to link to. The URL that the link prompt asks for is the destination for the link, not necessarily what is being linked; whatever you highlight before clicking the button should be made into a link.Also, in the future, please remember to check the Compendium for answers to your questions; this one was answered in this post (the BBCode you'd use is there as well). Also, any image-related questions you have should go in this topic. =)

Edited by Ziko

[url=(URL here)](text here)[/url]
Simply replace (URL here) with the URL you want and (text here) with the text you want.You can also type the text you want, select it, and then click the "link" button and enter the URL.

Q2TtLEz.png