Attention All Cot Rpgers

I got a bit of news for everyone involved in Cot RPGsRPG Hosts: Due to the forum upgrade, your RPG topics have been lost. You should still be able to view them in the archived board, but you will have to remake your topic. If you are still interested in continuing your RPG, please re-post it and then PM me so I know to add it to the list of active RPGs.RPG Players: You guys are the heartbeat of the Cot RPG "universe" so to speak. Continue doing what you do best, participating in awesome RPGs.RPG Hosts in waiting: If you currently have an RPG request pending please repost it in the RPG Request topic. It will be treated like it is a new request and will require approval from all judges.Judges: Please get in touch with me ASAP to express if you wish to continue being an RPG Judge. As we transition into our new digs I need to know who will be sticking around and if I need to replace anyone. We want this transition to be as smooth as possible for everyone.If anyone has questions feel free to post them here.

Yo.