Bionicle Chronicles 1: Fails Of The Toa

MIY

This series is a parody of the Bionicle books done as a movie starting with the first book in the bionicle book series, Bionicle Chronicles 1: Tales of the Toa.Fails of the Toa. Part 1(The camera tours the island of mata-nui while playing the theme from the mask of light. All the nolstalgic hardcore Bionicle fans start to cry.)Vakama (Narrator): (Mummering) Do I have something stuck in between my teeth? (Normal) Gatherd friends...listen again-wait this the very first story! Any this is the legend of the Bionicle...Mata-nui is a giant robot and Makuta dies.Director: Are you serious!? You just spoiled the whole story for everyone!Vakama: Well it's true! Anyway In the time before time, which makes no sense, ow right in the childhood right Bionicle fans! Ahem, the Great Spirit decended from the heavens carrying we the ones called, the Tohunga-(A matoran walks in wearing a buisness suit.)Matoran: You have been sued by the Maori Tribe.Director: Well that was fast.Vakama: Before I was interupted...We named our island Matatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata-nui, Mata-nui for short after the great spirit. But Mata-nui's brother, Makuta was jelous and threw a hissy fit and put Mata-nui into a deep slumber only to be awakend by true loves first kiss. Makuta took over the land but all hope was not lost, Mata-nui eventually pushes his head into a rock but that's a different story...Where was I? Oh yea, legends said that six heroes would arrive and save me and Mata-nui. But they never arrived...until last month, this is their story.(Toa Tahu stands on a beach. Inside his head he ponders great thoughts. "This is the mens room! I new I should've taken that left turn at Albuquerque! And and also who am I?". Suddenly a word pops into his head. "...Bob...")Tahu: That's a dumb name for me! Next!(...Tahu...)Tahu: Meh alright I guess.(Tahu spots his sword and struggles to pick it up and swing it.)Tahu: Wow I really let myself go!(Tahu sees a mask and trys to lift that to see if he really is weak and struggles again to lift it. He drops it and he does a faceplant on top of the mask and the mask mask magically puts itself on.)Tahu: Ooh...Somebody stop me!!(Sorry a red Huna, the mask of sheilding. Tahu felt the power run threw him. He then picks up his sword, which starts glowing with flame. He starts swinging it around withhout any trouble. He then sets a patch of grass on fire with his sword.)Tahu: Yes!! Burn!! Die!!! Everything must burn!!(He shoots flame up into the sky and the sparks rain down on him. he catches one with his tounge.)Tahu: Mmmm, spicy. I can resist heat! I must use my powers for great evil!!!Director: Cut, print it's a wrap!Matoran: It's below the minamum words!Director: Keep rolling(The Camera cuts to Lewa sitting in a tree picking his nose and flicking the snot on an ash bear walking by. The ash bear looks up and points at him and starts to climb up the tree. lewa quickly grabs a vine and swings across the canyon infront of him. he then crashes into a dailey bugle billboard. He lands in a tree on the other side of the canyon.)Lewa: Now that was close. Hey that's my name! Lewa!(He then jumped to another tree and launched a baby bird out of its nest.)Lewa: It wasn't me...Baby Bird: I have witneses!Lewa: Fine...(Lewa uses the force- I mean wind to put the bird back into its nest.)Lewa: There you go sister-bird.(Lewa jumps to another tree, as he does this he launches the bird again without knowing. The Camera then goes on Onua digging a tunnel.)Onua: I love dirt.(He picks up a pile of dirt and eats it. He then starts choking and spits it out.)Onua: Okay it doesn't taste good.(He then breaks through the tunnel to find Onu-Koro. Onepu stares with his jaw hanging open.)Onua: I must've mad a wrong turn.Onepu: Oh great toa Onua! You have finaly arrived, we have prepared for your arrival for many years. The legends are coming true! You will lead the island of Mata-Nui out of the darkness and back into the light!!!Onua: ...What the Karzahni is that supposed to mean?Onepu: Come... I will show you to our Turaga leader.Onua: The dirt is my leader, and I lead the dirt.Onepu: ...Well good luck with that.(Whenua walks out from a hut. He then makes his way to Onua.)Onua: Me-Onua. Who-you? You-smell-bad?Whenua: Stop talking like that you imbicle! Thank Mata-Nui there are other toa to protect us.Onua: There are other toa?Whenua: Of course you cool dude! 5 of them to be exact each reperenting each of the elements-Onua: I represent dirt!Whenua: You represent earth and what happens when your brains made out of it!Onua: Will you teach me all there is to know about earth?Whenua: Yes and more....To be continued...

Bionicle for 2015.