Looking at the Sky: Revolt

Chath

Okay now, many of you are all like "Wow Chath, this still exists?"Yes, it does. I have had trouble. True trouble. The only kind of trouble which can come from an amazing idea. Or two.I have two projects in mind at the moment.One has simply to do with the weather, which in my habitat, is VERY inconsistent.Believe me, it will be a funny saga. The only reason why I haven't made anything is that I have half the materials I need.The second is SHEER awesomeness. It, or they, are music videos with characters from my comics. I have been working on these for years. Alas, my animation never seems to match up correctly, so bare with me on it. It will come in time.So, you know, expect some cool shenanigans in the very near future.

Edited by Chath

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

• 1 month later...

Okay, I've given up on my other projects. Not worth the hassle at the moment.But, I have a comic! It's been what, two months?Well, here you go.Too MainstreamWhen it comes to Pokemon starters, I am a "starter-hipster". I always manage to pick the least favorite one.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

LOL everyone picks Bulbasour!

He looks like a snail, and he uses Whine Whip!

You kidding me? I know of one other person who picks Bublasaur. One.Everyone likes their stupid CHARcoal salaMANDER. Edited by -Windrider-

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Yeah, Charmander's WAAAY too mainstream. Now Bulbasaur, he kicks some serious [alfalfa].lolpunEdit: Iffy-ish pun punished.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

• 1 month later...

Huh, been three months.New comic? Would you guys like that?A Doctor's ConversationHere ya go.Three references people may not understand:Invertoran is Dj Noobslayer's character. All credit goes to him.The visor is Chath's old visor.Chath is referencing a meme.EDIT:Also, Nocomicitis is something I apparently made up in BladeTitan's comics. I forgot :P

Edited by Chath

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

My, my....This is revolutionary. This could be the most important discovery since.....AIR.But, yeah, I like the meme reference. I was wondering where that visor went.....

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Okay, I have a serious comic.I am sort of OFFICIALLY having this character appear.Speechless DepressionI've been meaning to introduce this character for a while now.His first debut was on a poster for my old comics.His character has gone through quite a huge development. More so than any other character (or comic, I remind you).But I never really had a purpose for him. I still don't, really. I just want him out there, to be known.His first comic was Gavla's birthday comic, but it doesn't really count because it wasn't actually his personality.Just a little thing I whipped up.Originally, he was a darker, sadistic version of Chath that helped him fight Thach (the villain) and his league of whatevers, but I never went down that path. Then he was an AI, but I never went down that road either. After many twists, I went back to the original (sorta). He IS the source of Chath's shadow powers. He is what Chath absorbed from the Being of Shadow. He is nameless. He is the Shadow. He is neither good nor evil, but totally reliant on Chath's survival. He is nothing without a host.But he longs for interaction. He and Chath do converse, but he wants more. He wants his own way of being free, but still attached to Chath. Chath opening his eye as a window for the Shadow was not enough. The Shadow is depressed.

Edited by Chath

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

• 4 weeks later...

Depressed Shadow is depressed. This whole situation concerning your relationship with the Shadow is really interesting and rather unique. I feel like I want to get to know this character, so please do put the Shadow in some more comics. Although, he (it?) needs a voice. The Shadow needs to speak for him(it?)self. Post has been made. Back to work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my few viewers.I have some news. It is not good, of course. It appears that, like the beginning of this series, I have lost everything. All of my work, all of my ideas, all of my future ideas, are gone. I do not know when this happened, I do not know how, or why. All that I know is that it has happened again, and there is most likely no way of ever getting my stuff back. I apologize deeply. This catastrophe was most likely avoidable, but I had no idea of knowing it would happen, so I apologize for my stupidity. I will try and scavenge what I can, but the comics will not be the same. There will have to be different panels, different looks, and maybe even different personalities.But do not fret. This is not the End. I repeat. THIS IS NOT THE END.I will continue to make comics, continue to work, and continue to keep this dying topic alive.I'm sorry that this 'speech' is so short.But, my friends...I have a lot of work to do.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

This is of course very bad news, but hey, a few changes once in awhile can be exciting. And at least you don't have to end your series.So it isn't entirely bad news, I suppose.No matter what you have to do to keep these comics alive, I'll support you in it. Keep it up!

naw man

Alright, after much work (and deletion of that work and recreating that work) I have a comic. But, before I give it to you:I owe all of this to DJ N00bslayer. Had he not been there to help me with the spritesheet and even recreating my panels, my comics would have surely ended. I owe everything from now on to him and him alone.Also, we are entering a new chapter.REVOLTI hope you all enjoy what the future shall bring...Comic:Supposed SchizophreniaSome might even call it Part One...

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Well, I really do like what you did with the presentation of Chath and the Shadow. It's really cool and honestly a little disturbing in the way he goes from one to the other, perhaps suggesting that the Shadow may actually be another facet of Chath's mind rather than a being all of it's own. Or maybe it was just a cool design choice and I'm overanalysing it. Still, pretty dang awesome.

I owe all of this to DJ N00bslayer. Had he not been there to help me with the spritesheet and even recreating my panels, my comics would have surely ended. I owe everything from now on to him and him alone.

oh yeah, that..... :3

I can guess, if everyone is going to be told, I can assume an intervention is in order.I love a good intervention. I'm at the heart of SO many...

Alright... New comic...It seems that there were many things that wanted me not to finish this comics.Such as my temporary job, my family (not purposely), the length of the day...But I got it done, so here you go.SycamoreI understand some might not understand the title.Sycamore is a pun for "Sick-amour".Love Sickness.Original title was Star Cross'd Lovers.I think I'll do some of this trivia after every comic. What say you, my two member'd audience?

Edited by Chath

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I like learning stuff about comics (even though you tell me everything anyway). Go ahead. ;)Nice comic, by the way. I rather like the way Angie is portrayed in this one. You really can see the worry she has about Chath; the scenario really showcases it well. It's nice to get a little insight into her personality, seeing as, well, she hasn't really DONE much of anything up to this point. Oh, and congrats on six panels. That must be a new record :P .

So, I'm sorry for the lack of comics.I am going on vacation tomorrow, and things were quite hectic.So there won't be a comic for a little over a week.But feel free to post and stuff. I mean, theories and ideas.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

• 3 weeks later...

Okay guys, I owe you an apology.My state has been having power troubles. As in, my power has been out since Friday.The storms also took down my internet, which is still down. I am on my phone at the moment.We are also "advised" to use our power wisely, as in, don't use lights, don't charge anything (which then means my phone AND laptop, so still no comic), that baloney.So, I will make a comic as soon as possible. I promise.Edit: In the future, please double post only if you are announcing a new comic or are offering a preview of one.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I've never seen this, but this is a triple post.WITH a COMIC, this time.UnwillingThis comic might have taken the longest story-wise to develop. I had to find a good character for this part, and it was quite hard.Garda was chosen because he just seemed to fit the parameters of this part.Otherwise, this is just a short boring talking comic.That is a real radio that was downsized quite a bit.And yeah, not really a good comic for this trivia stuff. Sorry.

Edited by Chath

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Wow, pretty cool. The comic alludes to so many things, such as future plot points. For instance, this Manus Tenebris. What could it be? At the rate you make these, we may never know. :P

• 1 month later...

Okay, life update thing:I've been trying to make a comic. I really have. I want to continue this story.I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME ANYMORE.School is taking up a big portion of my life right now.It's not a terrible amount of work, but the fact that I need to stay at school until 5:00 pm because my sister has soccer practice.I will, and this is a key word here, TRY to find some time to make one over the three day weekend, but I do have some work to do.I did not leave you three-to-four fans. I just haven't had time.I apologize, I blah blah blah, I will try and have something this weekend.Good night/day/morning/whatever.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

• 1 month later...

I HATH DONE IT.THE COMIC HAS BEEN COMPLETED.Way behind schedule, but complete nonetheless!So yeah. Been about a month, finally got some free time, and I didn't forget about it.False HopeThis comic was something I just wrote in. Needed an in-between, this did the trick.Many things were cut/added/cut/multiplied in this comic. It was going to be longer, then shorter, then... well, I jumped through hoops with this.Garda was supposed to be in the group, but I realized that it wouldn't pan out in a good way for the next comic, so he was cut.At this point, Chath's life is seemingly falling apart. His Girlfriend (and presumably his son) are gone, his friends are scared of him, and his 'room-mate' isn't helping.The second-to-last panel was taken from something in my real life: A few of my friends heard that I was talking behind their backs (I wasn't), and did something very similar to this. The last line is just a slight variation to what I said, as well (we sorted everything out in the end). The next comic also deals with this.Also, I'm going to reorganize what I currently have into Chapters. So far, we're still in Chapter One.The Chapter title is 'Descent'.Have fun guessing why!EDIT:It's been a year since this topic was brought back from the Archives! Yeah! That means next month marks my FOURTH YEAR OF COMIC-MAKING. And to think how little I've improved!

Edited by Chath

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

• 1 month later...

So, my few fans. Yes, I still live.

Yes, this series will continue.

Finals are almost over, so I should be able to FINALLY make one.

So, sorry. Comic soon, don't worry. I guess.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

• 3 weeks later...

Well. You can see the lack of comic.

I decided to switch back to the old PC, and guess what happened.

A crash. Again. I remembered why I stopped using it.

So, luckily, I didn't lose everything, and I had back ups, but progress on the newest comic was lost.

But, I will start again this weekend. So, sorry about this. Again. My small audience.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...