Halo/Avatar Retaliation (Review thread)

Flex Lord Splash

Here's the review thread for my COT Epic. I wrote about for chapters of this a while back, been planning to continue it, thought I'd post it here to see what people thought. Next chapters will be added soon. That's it for now. It was a idea I had a while back, to combine Halo and Avatar since their space marines were similar to me. All the information about Pandora is cannon, and I got it all from the Avatar wiki. Reviews would be much appreciated.

Link to the Epic!

Edited by Flex Capacitor

It's definitely a very interesting concept, and I think you're pulling it off rather well so far. One thing you may want to consider: have the Navi evolved technologically since the film? It has been almost nine centuries. Also, you can double post in an epic, so you don't have to keep editing the first post.Keep up the great work :)

67tlbk.png

Hey that's a good idea... I didn't really think of them evolving much when it comes to technology since they are so in tune with nature, but perhaps the humans' first encounter will leave them changed... also I was trying to double post but it continued to merge them for some odd reason, oh well ;p.