WYSIWYG text editor has disappeared...

Phovos

Hello again,I've got a bit of a problem. Normally, I have no problem writing my own BBcode and all that, but I like to be able to use the WYSIWYG editor. For reasons unknown, it's disappeared, like THIS picture suggests.I've checked in multiple browsers (Chrome - my default, Firefox, IE) and the editor is still missing in all three of them. I have also tried clearing my cache and deleting cookies and stuff, but nada.I thought there was something that you can press in your Settings to bring it back, but I can't find it.I don't mind not having it, but this means I can't update my comedy until this is sorted out.

Edited by Phovos the Raptor

As far as I know, this happens if you have the editor opened in another tab or window. Not sure if that only happens if it's on the same browser or if it happens on other browsers as well, as long as you are logged in on the same account in all of them. You probably check all browsers for BZPower tabs.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Hmm. For me, it appears after clicking in the box to type in, but I'd assume that you've already tried to do that. As I'm not familiar with the BZPower mechanics I'm afraid I can't really help you much here. :notsure:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Okay, I've worked out the problem. Having multiple BZPower tabs open, or having another tab open with a forum that uses IPB software like BZP does stops me from using the editor on BZP. On the other forum, I have no problem. This seems to happen on all browsers too, which doesn't help matters.I don't know why I have this. It's been happening for a week and before that I had NO problems at all.Well, that is a huge pain in the backside for me, since I need other tabs open so I can write chapters for my comedies. I guess I'll just stick to using Quick Reply or something.

Edited by Phovos the Raptor

Okay, I've worked out the problem. Having multiple BZPower tabs open, or having another tab open with a forum that uses IPB software like BZP does stops me from using the editor on BZP. On the other forum, I have no problem. This seems to happen on all browsers too, which doesn't help matters.I don't know why I have this. It's been happening for a week and before that I had NO problems at all.Well, that is a huge pain in the backside for me, since I need other tabs open so I can write chapters for my comedies. I guess I'll just stick to using Quick Reply or something.
If by Quick Reply you are referring to the editor on the bottom of topics, the problem can appear on that one as well. :/-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

It appears on both Quick Reply and Normal Reply, but at least with Quick Reply, I can scroll up and read previous posts. Normally I have the topic open in a new window for easier viewing but then I get the missing editor problem again.