ShadowBionics

WHOA, hold your horses for a second!

To sum up the first two chappys not commented on, they truly were insane. Not much to say about it, other than yay Zant is dead.

I found Hyrule Castle extremely easy, and it is sad. The final battle was fun though.

I don't know who Elitha is, but I guess she really made a sacrifice there. And Antroz is cool. Better than Zant, at least.

Now if you'd please slow down with the final two chapters...I'd be happy.

~LTT~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

WHOA, hold your horses for a second! To sum up the first two chappys not commented on, they truly were insane. Not much to say about it, other than yay Zant is dead.

Wow, so you must have really hated him then...

I found Hyrule Castle extremely easy, and it is sad. The final battle was fun though.

Yeah, it was, it didn't take me a long time to figure things out.

I don't know who Elitha is, but I guess she really made a sacrifice there. And Antroz is cool. Better than Zant, at least. Now if you'd please slow down with the final two chapters...I'd be happy. ~LTT~

... No comment. Just... I don't know what to say. I mean, seeing as this is the third part of a series and Hero's Shade, Antroz, and Elitha are the only returning characters... So yeah, I guess her death doesn't mean a whole lot then, huh? She originally appeared in The Moron's Mask, the second part in the series, and... I guess it kind of bothers me when people read a story in out of order and ask questions or point something out that is referenced or featured in the previous installment. So I'm sorry about that. But I seriously do suggest for anyone reading this one first, PLEASE READ THE OTHER TWO STORIES.There's a lot of things established in those that are built upon in this one. Of them, who Antroz, Elitha, and DOT Lewa/Hero's Shade are.As for that last thing you said... looking over the last two chapters I think it's probably best to combine them. Mostly because the last chapter, almost nothing happens, it just covers the credit sequence and then nothing. Chapter 29 is really where things happen, so despite that I said I wouldn't combine chapters, I'm probably going to do that for this one. So this is the last chapter, being comprised of Chapter 29 and Chapter 30. The big finale, as well as the announcement of the next installment of this series.

Chapter 29 is where the real bulk of the story is. Chapter 30 is actually kind of short considering not much really happens. In fact, I didn't really know how to handle the credits sequence in a way to make it work, and you can tell. Chapter 29 I was able to work with better. And I also consulted the "old me" to help write one part near the end... or the middle in this case since you're going to have them morphed together.

*Moments earlier, Midna teleported Nokama and Lewa out of the Coliseum in her attempt to destroy Antroz after his murder of Elitha and the many bad choices of words he made. As Midna challenged Antroz alone, Nokama and Lewa ended up somewhere out in the field area.*Nokama: Uh-oh, Midna's still in there.Lewa: She said she didn't want us in there.Nokama: But don't you know? Every time someone says they don't want us somewhere, it usually means they need us.Lewa: Oh. I guess that makes sense…*That thought is interrupted as there is a huge explosion at the Coliseum. The both of them turn their attention to see Antroz, back in his normal form, riding atop his horse Nexus. He laughs triumphantly as he and Nexus make an epic pose.*Antroz: Didn't she learn? There's no way you can beat giant flaming afro head form!Nokama: Oh, no, not even Midna and the fused shadows could kill him.Lewa: And she was in a bad mood, too.Antroz: Oh, and speaking of that…*Antroz holds up Midna's helmet/part of the fused shadows in triumph, only to crush it in his hand to taunt Lewa further.*Lewa: Okay, you are so dead now. You just killed 2 people in 10 minutes.Nokama: We can't take him on like this. Not while he's on a horse.Antroz, singing: I'm on a horse! I'm on a horse! Everybody look at me, 'cause I'm riding on a horse!Lewa: Why not? He's charging at us in slow motion.Nokama: I need to call upon the Light Spirits to help us!Lewa: What? But they're lazy! They didn't help me one bit!Nokama: Still, it's worth a shot.*That's when Nokama focuses her spiritual energy to call upon the Light Spirits to take them away before Antroz can charge and trample them to death. And right in the nick of time, too.**Lewa and Nokama are teleported to this very bright and magical place where fanciful creatures run free and such.*RID Megatron: Now to launch my attack on the land of Care-A-Lot!*Except that guy. He's lazy and colored like a snowcone.*Nokama: Spirits, lend us your power.Faron: I am lemur-squirrel thing.Eldin: I am weird hawk.Lanayru: I am Lanayru.Ordona: And I'm not invited again. >:[Lewa: They're finally doing something useful! About time. I was getting annoyed-tired of them.*The three light spirits (because Ordona wasn't invited again) bestow the power of the Light Arrow to Nokama. Not Lewa. I guess he wasn't important enough to handle them like the Hero of Time was.*Nokama: I was hoping you'd give us more than three.Eldin: Fine, we'll give you four.Nokama, sighs: Lewa, we only have four shots. So we have to make them count.Lewa: All right.Nokama: I ask that you call upon the courage you've gained through your great journey to help us triumph over the great evil and restore peace to Metru Nui.Lewa: You don't have to ask. I'll help.*With that, they are transported back to Metru Nui and away from that weirdo place with that evil lazy colorful guy who's probably the worst Megatron of all time, and this time they are atop Epona to match Antroz and his mount.*Nokama: With these Light Arrows, we should be able to stop him. We just have to make sure we don't miss since we only have four.Lewa: Which is three more than we need.*Lewa has Epona chase after Antroz and Nexus, who are surrounded by his entourage of ghost riders.*Lewa: Ghost Rider!*No, not that guy. Anyway, Lewa slashes at them as they try to stop him from getting to Antroz, getting closer and closer until his target is in sight.*Lewa: I've got him in close-range… Hey, Antroz! I got this glow-in-the-dark spear thing. Here, catch!*Nokama fires the Light Arrow, hitting Antroz and somewhat avenging the Hero of Time when Antroz hit him with that glow-in-the-dark baseball many years ago. Antroz starts to struggle, and eventually he and Nexus fall to the ground.*Antroz: No, no, no, no, no, no, no! *He and Nexus fall and wipe out on the ground.*Nokama: Now's your chance, Lewa. Get him while he's defenseless on the ground!*Before Lewa could do anything, the dust clears as Antroz gets back to his feet.*Antroz: Enough of these silly preliminary battles. It's time we get down to the nitty gritty! Draw your sword, Hero, and let's settle this once and for all!*As Lewa approaches Antroz, the both of them are locked in another barrier, similar to earlier on. Nokama and Epona could no longer help him. Lewa briefly looks back before turning around again to face Antroz, drawing the Master Sword.*Antroz: An impressive-looking blade, but nothing more. For you see, I've got this thing!*He draws the Sage's sword from his scabbard, the very one used to impale him. So you might say Antroz was bluffing, not aware of the fact the Sages told Lewa the sword was only the pretend sword.**Lewa thought back once again how he had to use his every bit of strength, knowledge, and courage to face Antroz, as the fate of the world was dependent on this very battle. However…*Antroz: This is Metru Nui!*Antroz kicks Lewa in the stomach like in an overused meme from a movie from 2006 about Spartans many many many times, making Lewa cry in pain.*Lewa, crying: You broke-hurt my ribs!Antroz: And I'll break even more than that! Now, take this!*Antroz rushes at him with the Sage's sword, but Lewa counters with the Master Sword, locking blades.*Lewa, thinking: I'm doomed, aren't I?Mayor Bo, in his mind: Lewa… remember the art of battle of who's the heaviest.(In Lewa's Head)Lewa: Mayor Bo? What are you doing? And how are you speak-talking to me in my head?Mayor Bo: I've always had powers you never knew about.Lewa: Okay…Mayor Bo: I'm here to help you, Lewa.Lewa: Really?Mayor Bo: Yes. Everyone in the village is rooting for you, Lewa.Lewa: They know about all this?Mayor Bo: Yup. They're all rooting for you to win.Random Guy: 50 bucks says he doesn't last 10 minutes.Shopkeeper: 50 bucks says he doesn't last 5 minutes.Rusl: He's dead.Uli: I'm pregnant!Rusl: We know already!Lewa: :(Mayor Bo: Uh… forget them, I'm rooting for you.Lewa: But I can't beat this guy! He's stronger than me and he's got the Triforce of Power. It's like he's got no weakness… aside from his obvious weakspot.Mayor Bo: When you say he's stronger…?Lewa: His body is bulk-larger than mine. He's got a larger upper-body.Mayor Bo: That's it, Lewa! His disproportioned body is the key!Lewa: What?Mayor Bo: Remember the training I gave you.Lewa: But I'm not using the iron boots!Mayor Bo: You don't need them! The same tactics apply here. Antroz has an uneven center of gravity where you have a more balanced one. So while you're locked in battle, pushing him back with your legs, not your arms!Lewa: That will work?Mayor Bo: Yes. I know things about fighting larger opponents, remember?Lewa: Well…Mayor Bo: Okay, I'm not lying about this one, trust me!Lewa: All right. You better not be lying or else we're all dead.Mayor Bo: Good luck, Lewa, and may the force-- I mean, may the power of the goddesses be with you.*Mayor Bo starts to shimmer away while making ghostly wails. Lewa then snaps back to reality.*Antroz: Any last words, Mr. Hero?Lewa: Yeah…*Lewa pushes back against Antroz with his legs, knocking him off balance and sending him stumbling back a few feet.*Lewa: Go long.*Lewa rushes at Antroz, slashing madly at him before he can recover. Dazed and confused, Antroz stumbles back again, this time only to have Lewa kick him in the stomach. Then, using all the knowledge and training from his ancestor the Hero of Time, Lewa does a quick roll at him as he falls, and then he leaps up in the air, plunging the Master Sword into Antroz's chest where his obvious weak spot was, finally ending Antroz's reign and life, as well as making his ancestor proud and finally allowing his spirit to rest.*Lewa: Consider yourself skewer-dead.*The barrier falls down and Antroz struggles to get back up.*Antroz, coughing: You might… think this is over, but it's not! The history of light and shadow shall be written in blood! An endless cycle of evil shall follow you and your descendants, wherever they may go! As long as the Triforce of Power remains in my hand…*In the irony of his words, the Triforce of Power leaves him.*Antroz: Okay… but an endless reincarnation cycle of evil shall follow you and your descendants wherever you may go! Can someone call me an ambulance? I wonder what's next for me.*From the Spirit Realm, inside Antroz's head.*Zant: I can tell you, "My lord."Antroz: Zant?Zant: You lied to me! You're no greater power, you only used me to carry out your deluded plan! I even founded and became president of the Antroz Fanclub like you wanted me to!Antroz: Actually, I tried to tell you many times I was actually a--Zant: Shut up! You lied to me! I'm not going to hear anymore of your lies! Me and Princess Luna are done with you, Antroz!Elitha, delusional again: Mr. Space Angel said you're a bad man! *stupid laugh.* Now you're gonna die for being such a bad man.Zant: Well-said, my princess.Antroz: How did you figure all this out?Zant: Well, when you're watching from the Spirit Realm, you can see and hear a lot of things and gain a universal understanding of the world.Antroz: Is that like what Mutran did? And how did you gain a universal understanding if you're insane?Zant: Here in the Spirit Realm, there is no such thing as insanity. *insane laugh.*Antroz: You did an insane laugh.Zant: Yeah, old habits are hard to kill.Antroz: And why is she still insane?Zant: I didn't say insanity goes away instantly. That's why we're here in the Spirit Realm Library to relax. Right, princess?*Elitha then gets on top of a table and starts singing in pure joy/insanity.*Elitha: 'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling, and everytime we kiss, I swear I can fly. Can't you hear my heart beat fast? I want this to last. Need you by my side.Zant: See? She'll be back to normal in no time.Antroz: Normal? She's singing Cascada while dancing in a library.Zant: I've had it with you and your criticism! I'm glad you're going to suffer a fate worse than death!Antroz: You don't mean…?Zant: That's right… It's limbo time!Antroz: No, no! Not that! Anything but that!Zant: And my neck goes SNAP!*As Zant snaps his neck, Antroz's life finally ends and his body remains standing there with the Master Sword still in his chest. Some say that Antroz is still standing there in the field to this day, waiting for the ambulance he asked Lewa and Nokama to call. But it never came, because they never got one for him, because they don't like him.*Zant: And another one bites the dust.

*Nokama and Lewa stared at Antroz as he stood there with the Master Sword still in his chest, lifeless and unmoving.*Nokama: Well, it's finally over.Lewa: That's a relief. So should we call him that ambulance?Nokama: Nah.Lewa: Yeah, I didn't want to either. But I am going to get the Master Sword back.*Before Lewa can go to Antroz, he is interrupted when he spots several beams of light shining from behind him. He turns around to see the three (not four) Light Spirits who don't do anything doing something else, which is totally a new record for them. He also spots a somewhat familiar figure in the distance. Could it have been Midna?*Lewa: Forget you, Antroz! *He quickly grabs the sword, leaving Antroz standing there, puts it away, and runs past Nokama right for where he saw Midna. When he got there, he was surprised to see it wasn't the vertically challenged imp he had known throughout his journey. It was a beautiful young woman clad in royal garments of the Twili species with the same red hair and eyes that Midna had. Was it still her? Lewa stood there, SO HAPPY, not too sure how to react. Whether he was shocked to see her again, taken back by her beauty, or some other third thing, we might not really know.*Midna: Well, go on. Say something. What, am I so beautiful that you've no words left?[awkward pause]Lewa: Will you be my mommy?*Midna slaps him upside the head.*Lewa: Yup, there's the Midna I know.*With Antroz, Zant, and Elitha dead, the threat that loomed over Metru Nui was no more and peace was able to reign and everyone was able to return to their lives…**Somewhere out in the field…**King Bulblin and his minions are riding their boars out of the field, possibly to some other land where they can live better lives.*King Bulblin: I'm in the mood for some roasted boar…*Okay… Meanwhile in New Ta-Metru, Tahu and Kopaka helped to load up the horse-drawn wagon for the kids to return home.*Tahu: All right, well I think that's everyone.Kopaka: You sure. Because you almost forgot about Colin back there.Tahu: No. And I checked. He's right here.Kopaka: Well, in that case, I guess it's farewell from here. So long…*Kopaka starts to walk away as Tahu shakes his head and turns to face the kids.*Tahu: Don't worry. He's just a big softie. He's not really big on long good-byes. Now where is Gali at? Colin: Why can't you take us?Tahu: What part of my business card didn't you get? I'm not supposed to do anything.*Okay… while that was all going on, the proud Toa of Earth were celebrating by having contests for fun to see who was truly the heaviest. Whenua watched with pride and indigestion as the matches took place.**Meanwhile in the main market town, everyone was at Gali's milk bar celebrating, including the stupid guards Gali said were never allowed back in. I guess she didn't stay mad at them for too long. Gali herself was at her place with Runia.*Gali: Wasn't there something I was supposed to do…? Oh, wait, the kids!*As Gali made that stunning realization that she was supposed to be doing something, everyone else was in the town square throwing a festival celebrating how they were all still alive and everything was fine again.**Sometime after that, Hahli and Tahu got tired of waiting, so they decided to take turns driving the wagon back home for them since there was no telling when/if Gali would ever get there.**Somewhere in Ga-Metru, many were rejoicing over their freedom… all but one. The spirit of the deceased queen looked upon her son, the prince who still mourned for the loss of his mother, sister, and father. Never the less, a part of him could almost feel her presence looking down upon him with pride and confidence. A part of him wished he could tell her about how Lewa had to use his coral earring and wanted a new one.**Up in Ko-Metru in the mountain tops, in the mansion inhabited by the two Yetis, there was happiness and rejoicing as well… although it was very unclear if the Yetis were even aware of the looming evil that almost consumed everything, but oh well. Enough of that.**In the Sacred Grove, the Dorks of the Round Table were roaming around doing something or another…*Nuju: My map told me there would be some ancient ruins here.Nikala: You've been saying that for the last 5 hours. Can we give it a rest?Pohatu: Yeah, I mean I can't carry this bazooka around forever.Nuju: No one asked you to! Why are you even doing that?!Pohatu: Because it's awesome! *Not too far away, Tahu was taking the wagon to the village to bring everyone back home. It seemed as though it was a lifetime before the kids had seen their home. Uli was by the stream at the time when she noticed the wagon pulling in. There was great happiness upon family members being reunited. Mayor Bo himself even ran out of his house upon seeing Hahli return. Uli looked and saw her husband and Colin walking towards her.*Colin: Mom, I'm back.Uli: You're both back.Rusl: And now I have a better sense of who I am. We both do. After so long of doing so soul-searching, I finally know who I am. I am Rusl.Uli: Rusl… Oh, now we finally know what to call you after all these years!*While all of this was going on, there was still some business to take care of in Po-Metru involving the Mirror Chamber and the Mirror of Twilight. Lewa, Nokama, and Midna journeyed here in an unspecified manner in an unspecified amount of time after leaving the Coliseum and Antroz. Midna wished to return home.*Midna: Well, I guess this is farewell, huh? Light and Shadow can't mix as well all know. But never forget there is a world bound to this one.Lewa: Why do you say that? I mean… aside from Zant tried to kill you with light and all… Why does it have to be farewell??Nokama: Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other. I know now the reason why the goddesses left the Mirror of Twilight in this world. They left it because it was their design that we should meet. Yes… that is what I believe.Lewa: I'm guessing being emotional stuff-jammed an intellectual moment in your head there? That's the smartest thing you've said and done this whole story.Midna: Nokama, your words are kind and your heart is true. But your head it empty, sadly. If all in Metru Nui are like you… then you might do all right. You might. Not guaranteed. I hope they're not as empty headed as you.Nokama: Thank you.Lewa: Even I know an insult when I see one. *Midna smirks at Lewa's comment as she walks over to the mirror, where the staircase forms.*Midna: Thank you. The princess spoke truly. As long as the mirror's around, we could meet again.*There was a sense of forlorn in her words as she was caught between her duty and her new sense of love towards the people in the world of light… one of them in particular. She closed her eyes as a single tear streamed down her cheek.*Midna: Lewa… I… See you later…*As the tear fell, Midna gently pushed it away as it landed against the Mirror of Twilight, causing it to slowly crack. Everyone looked in shock as it continued to break. Midna, trying to hold herself together, runs up the steps where she is taken back to the Twilight Realm before the entire think shattered. As looked back at Nokama and Lewa as she returned home. Then as soon as she was gone, the mirror disintegrated into dust. Lewa wasn't quite sure what to feel at this point. Both of them stood and looked at the stone slab and then at where the mirror once was.**Not everything would be normal. If anything, this was a signal that change was coming, especially in the case for Nokama and Lewa. After the newly anointed Queen Nokama made sure that the damage done by Antroz and Zant was done, Lewa almost saw no reason to remain where he was. Much like his ancestor, the Hero of Time, he felt like he needed to leave. Before doing anything, he returned the Master Sword to the pedestal of time for whenever the next hero would need it. And then the next morning, he gathered some things, got on Epona, and began to make a journey out of Metru Nui. Where would it take him? He knew not and a lot like fellow hero from another branch of Metru Nuian history, he decided to let the wind be his guide. Hahli went and arrived in time to see Epona galloping away with Lewa riding atop her. Something inside of her felt as though Lewa's destiny was beyond Metru Nui and that he would not always stay. Never the less, she felt a sense of pride and sorrow watching her childhood friend leave…**Lewa, however, didn't have any hard feelings leaving Hahli behind. However, he did make sure he got the money she owed him. The avenged spirit of the Hero of Time watched from afar as Lewa made his journey, seeing a part of himself in the young hero. He smiled with satisfaction knowing the young hero would be fine and all would be good from now on.*

All right, now that the story is finished, I guess whoever was following me is probably wondering when I'm going to post up the Skyward Sword one. Well... after seeing the responses from this one, I'm honestly questioning if I should even post it up here anymore. A lot of people are confused by some of the dialogue and situations, despite that some of it is actually kind of based on situations I've seen on TV and read in books. And then there's confusion as to characters brought over or referenced from the past installments. Funny enough, a friend and I had a talk about how there are times we might find an author's work that is actually a sequel to something else. She and I then go and find the other story based on what the author tells or or if they provide a link to it, kind of like how I used to have some epics on here where the author posted up links to the previous stories.

i actually did that with my signature so people could easy toggle between the three stories and start with the first one and then proceed. A lot of the things I write, unfortunately, builds on itself, so you can't really jump into part 3 and fully understand it without having gone through the other 2 because it builds on events from them and even refers to them. Granted, a lot of these are mentioned or hinted at, but I can only do so much without rewriting the whole thing all over again within a chapter. So yeah, and considering this is a prequel that is going to fit in with the rest of the series... I just don't know. So for now, it's questionable if I'm going to post it up because I'm afraid I'm going to have people tell me they're confused about some parts of it. I'm sorry, but it's just with how the way I write, there's a lot of building up on other stories, especially if it was a series.

So like I said, unfortunately as a reader you can't just randomly jump in and expect to understand the whole picture, stuff builds on itself. You can't go reading Chamber of Secrets and then Order of the Phoenix and fully understand what happened in between, right? So yeah, I'm sorry but for now I'm probably going to shelve the SS story. It will still get written, but I'm unsure if it's going to be on here. I'm terribly sorry.

Well, I'm terribly disappointed to not see Skyward Stooge :( :( :(. After seeing the finale of this comedy...I can only see equal to better from you.

Would it help if I read the other two (I did skim through DOT once...)?

I feel pretty bad for Ordona. He was in the ending in the real game, though, right?

Wait...

Ordona

Farore Din Naryu

Huh. Saw that on Zeldapedia, just to give you a thought...

And I don't get why Midna shattered the Mirror...but oh well.

One fianl question...what form is Lewa in (Mata/Nuva/Phantoka) and Nokama too (Metru/Hordika/Turaga)? I have a hard time picturing it in my head, not knowing which form they are...

~LTT~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Well, I'm terribly disappointed to not see Skyward Stooge :( :( :(. After seeing the finale of this comedy...I can only see equal to better from you.

Would it help if I read the other two (I did skim through DOT once...)?

I feel pretty bad for Ordona. He was in the ending in the real game, though, right?

Wait...

Ordona

Farore Din Naryu

Huh. Saw that on Zeldapedia, just to give you a thought...

And I don't get why Midna shattered the Mirror...but oh well.

One fianl question...what form is Lewa in (Mata/Nuva/Phantoka) and Nokama too (Metru/Hordika/Turaga)? I have a hard time picturing it in my head, not knowing which form they are...

~LTT~

Unfortunately, I held back when writing this. Had it been the old me, it probably would have been much more insane, but oh well.

Yes, it would help to read the others. They build on each other. One helps the other make sense and vice versa.

I don't remember. I didn't think Ordona was. So I went with that. I never knew that before. Interesting.

Midna broke the mirror because she felt it was to her duty to make sure nothing like what Zant did ever happened again.

Lewa is in his Phantoka form, although it is referred to his adaptive armor form, so you're half right. And unless I specify otherwise like I did with Bomonga, those sort of characters are Toa. So Nokama is still a Toa Metru.