• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Looking for 03 Matoran, Boxor

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Katoris

Katoris
  • Members
  • Toa

• 186 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2012 - 02:47 AM

I am looking to buy the 03 matoran collection and if possible the Boxor.I do not yet have any of these sets and I would be interested in procuring such treasures.Only complete sets, please. I do not want to have any of these with a missing kohlii stick or something.I am very sorry that I cannot pay that much for these sets, but, right now I haven't that much money.I haven't really anything to trade, if you wish to trade, so please don't ask.I want possibly 2 Matoros and 2 Hahlis because I wish to MOC with them, just so that you know.I can only pay cash (by envelope or what though).I'll send cash anonymously, so don't be confused.Any help from the staff if there is anything wrong with my topic is greatly appreciated.Thanks![post='http://www.bzpower.c...534#entry451063']Hello[/post](Green means that I am still buying; Red means that I have purchased the item; Blue means that there is a deal in progress).max. $2Hewkii HafuMacku 2x Hahli 2x Matoro Kopekemax. $4Boxor(These are all of them right?)Address will be in Ontario, Canada.I hope this is worth your while. :kaukau:

Edited by Katoris, Dec 02 2012 - 08:21 PM.

signature.jpg

| Tahukan's Comics Mark II |

I love Tea.

#2 Offline Hiccup_62

Hiccup_62
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 12 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2012 - 03:47 AM

you wont gdt them THAT cheap there a few boxors on ebay.co.uk and some matoran on ebay.com but theyare expensife.

#3 Offline Katoris

Katoris
  • Members
  • Toa

• 186 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2012 - 07:27 AM

Here, we are probably buying from people who used to be dedicated Bionicle collectors who don't likely care that much any more. People here don't even price their things as the same way Ebay does it.There is someone here who was selling his Mata Nui Matoran for $2 as well.Thank you for your comment. If people think it is an unreasonable price, then they can negotiate with me.

Edited by Katoris, Nov 08 2012 - 08:00 AM.

signature.jpg

I love Tea.

#4 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,306 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 12:08 PM

Here, we are probably buying from people who used to be dedicated Bionicle collectors who don't likely care that much any more. People here don't even price their things as the same way Ebay does it.There is someone here who was selling his Mata Nui Matoran for $2 as well.Thank you for your comment. If people think it is an unreasonable price, then they can negotiate with me.

Why you strange guy talking as we?

I'm back!

#5 Offline Katoris

Katoris
  • Members
  • Toa

• 186 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 07:33 AM

Why you strange guy talking as we?

I don't know what you mean.

signature.jpg

I love Tea.

#6 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,306 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 07:47 AM

I was joking :)But i don't think someone will sell something to you that cheap.

I'm back!

#7 Offline Katoris

Katoris
  • Members
  • Toa

• 186 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 08:07 PM

I was joking :)But i don't think someone will sell something to you that cheap.

I know. I really don't care anymore.

signature.jpg

I love Tea.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users