• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

LEGO Workshop

lego workshop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Kopekemaster

• Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 22-October 11
  • 1,499 posts

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 10:25 AM

So, for a Co-op group I am in, I have to host a LEGO Workshop. So I was wondering if you guys (and gals) on BZPower might be able to give me some ideas for it.I need something fairly simple because there will be some younger kids.And I would like it to be more of a concept or theme than just building a certain thing. E.G. something like showing how to build a realistic house instead of just getting LEGO instructions and building it.)It would be great if you guys (yes, and gals again!) could help.

#2 Offline Reinhardt Wilhelm

Reinhardt Wilhelm
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,819 posts

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 03:22 PM

That's pretty cool. I assume you mean something specifically system-oriented as opposed to Bionicle? There's a series of books by Sean Kenney (creator of a large Lego website I can't mention) with simple Lego ideas which are pretty fun to make. Other than that I can't help you much- I primarily build Bionicle stuff and my system MOCs are small with lots of little complex parts, not great for kids. :lol:

Edited by Chro, Nov 27 2012 - 03:22 PM.

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users