• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

An Unexpected Party

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,228 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 07:39 PM

After more than a year of anticipation, the Lego Hobbit sets have finally surfaced and they are now available for purchase on Shop@Home! <a href="http://search2.lego.com/?q=hobbit&lang=2057&cc=US">There are seven sets</a> ranging in price from $10 to $100, so there should be something for every Lego LotR fan on your gift list (including yourself). I suspect many of these sets will soon be embarking on one last journey. View the full article

#2 Offline Paleo

Paleo
  • Retired Staff
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 812 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 10:01 PM

FINALLY. I can't wait to get my hands on An Unexpected Gathering and Escape from Mirkwood Spiders. Plus, the new mushroom pieces are lovely, not to mention the set design and figs. And all the wonderful new pieces like the circle (smial window).

Vote for Entry #2:

News • Forums • Q&A

bzptwitter.jpg bzpflickr.jpg bzpyoutube.jpg bzpfacebook.jpg

in General Discussion Contest 2.22!

#3 Offline Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

• 12,199 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 11:48 PM

YEE-EESSSSS. Now I can feasibly suggest some of these as Hanukkah gifts. :P

dordorandgrokkie.jpg

#4 Offline The Renegade Emperor

The Renegade Emperor
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 515 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 01:54 PM

Yay! Couldn't wait for them anymore! But... no Gandalf in Attack of the Wargs?

skyrim_banner.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users