Looking to sell some stuff

Simplyserene

Recently i discovered a few of my old toys and amongst the bunch was a bag of Bionicle parts. I've been browsing a few different sites trying to sell them all together but most places are mainly focused on non-bionicle legos.I'm now here looking to get an price evaluation/ interest from anyone buying my bits. here's a run down of what i've gotThere's a complete Toa Pohatu and a semi-complete Toa Kopaka (missing his mask and un-fortunately due to my childish vices; his swords been chewed).I also have (all Turaga) matau, nokama, onewa (the head of the hammer's slightly damaged (chewed)) and vakama. I also have a Whenua but unfortunately i can't find any hand pieces for him (still have his club) and a Nuju (with a chewed pickaxe and missing both hands and a grey post that goes into his non-weapon arm). there's is also a small box of miscillaneous pieces (mostly rods) and all the parts to build the red Slizer (missing his mask)

I'd say 3$ for the turaga, and about 7 for the toa. I think those are the store prices, but since it's used, it'll probably be less.

Without the mask it'll be hard to sell Kopaka, though. Are they Toa Mata :akaku: - :kakama: or Nuva :akakunu: - :kakamanu: ?

I don't live in the USA, so I might be wrong about the prices.

Edited by Tommy_

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.