Bionicle blood?

So assuming Matoran have a circulatory system (probably didn't spell that correctly :P), and have blood (similar to us), what color would it be? I assume that it would have more iron in it than ours, therefore it would turn a rusty brown when it oxidizes.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Actually, it's been confirmed that the Matoran don't have an equivalent to blood. bonesiii explained it better than I could:

As has been said countless times, Greg confirmed they do NOT have blood. They may have something like a lubricant, but this has never been confirmed or denied. We do know Kalmah's tentacle was portrayed as having an oily substance when cut in an online video (before rapidly regrowing), but I think the scene was said to be a vision, so it might not be accurate.[...]The heartlight is probably "pumping" life energy in some kind of forcefield system. It might be carried through the metal like an electric charge, but almost certainly no liquid is involved or it would be considered blood. This energy goes at least to the muscles and lungs. The heartlight itself appears to just be an indicator that monitors the heart.
...So it's a bit of a moot question, I'm afraid. :P Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Why would their blood have more iron? Because they're biomechanical? Doesn't make sense to me.

Also, blood already has lots of air in it if I'm not mistaking, so I'm pretty sure it doesn't turn rusty, like it doesn't with our blood.

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.