• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Where can I download older games?

games

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*
  • Guests

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 03:39 PM

Okay, the title says it all. Does anyone have a link to where I can download/play older Bionicle online game(MNOG, MNOG2, etc)? Because I recently went on BOGA but the download links seemed to be off the server.

#2 Offline Project Nightfall

Project Nightfall
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,360 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 04:14 PM

Site with forums removed. -B6 Has most of the games for stream or for download!

Edited by Black Six, Jan 29 2013 - 08:09 AM.

27946801_un-live-action-trailer-per-il-d

#3 Offline Cratak

Cratak
  • Members
  • Toa

• 106 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 02:05 PM

Search "tronec bionicle game" into Bing and you should find its name mentioned. Just search the name, and you should find the link.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users