Toa Mangai Story Contest

Toa Mangai StoryWriting Contest

We all know about the Toa Mangai (and Toa Lhikan, of course). Buuuuuut...

The rest of the Toa Mangai have been shrouded in mystery.

Which is why I'm starting this contest on this gap in BIONICLE history, and hopefully I can collect a few posts.

Please read the rules and how to enter before you post any entry story.

What to do to enter:

To enter, post a medium sized story on the Toa Mangai (You can make up the characters we don't know about, but don't go into too much detail about their abilities, powers, and such that.) about some adventures. No approval required. It does have to tie in with BIONICLE history, though, so don't make it all up, if you know what I mean. The contest will end on May 20, when I will announce the winner.

If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a message.

2xu8Ptu.png

I'm afraid we don't allow contests on the forums other than official ones. I must admit that I had trouble confirming we still have this rule on the new forum, but found it here -- we allow them only if you become a Premier Member and run it on your blog:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3949&hl=contest&do=findComment&comment=199849

So, sorry, but topic closed. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)