I just finalized my budget for Christmas gifts this year, and my total came to $55. From this amount of cash I must provide gifts for each of the 11 people listed below. Basic math will tell you that this restricts each person's individual gift budget to $5, IF I distribute evenly. Here I will keep a record of gifts planned for each person, as well as the cost of their gift. Suggestions are welcome.
- Mother: | Item: 2010 calendar + pickup of hated furniture | Cost: Unknown x .7 + free
- Father: | Item: oven glove(?) | Cost: $1
- Brother: | Item: wireless GameCube controller | Cost: $16
- Sister: | Item: Unknown | Cost: N/A
- Grandmother: | Item: image editing booklet | Cost: freee!
- Aunt (California): | Item: pitch-in toward a family gift | Cost: $4
- A.J.: | Item: Unknown | Cost: N/A
- U.J.: | Item: Unknown | Cost: N/A
- Kay: | Item: touchable bubbles | Cost: $1
- T.J.: | Item: Unknown | Cost: N/A
- Queen (because she got me something): | Item: flash drive | Cost: $13.50
EDIT: I've officially started buying things. Green lines are bought and taken care of. I'll keep a track of my remaining total below.
Original Total: $55
New Total: $35