BLOG RULES & GUIDELINES
- No flaming or cursing. Not only does this make an unfriendly atmosphere, we also want to keep these blogs safe for members of any age.
- Do not bypass the word filter. Doing so shows that you are aware of the previously stated rule and deliberately breaking it.
- No pictures, links, or references to pornographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, or objectifying material. This is a serious offense that can lead to instant banning from BZPower.
- Do not discuss banned members. They were banned for a reason and discussion of them or why they were banned is prohibited.
- There are to be no RPGs in the blogs. Allowing them would be against BZPower rules about unapproved RPGs.
- Do not post using chatspeak or leet. It is against the BZPower rules and has been for a while.
- Chain quoting, which is quoting an entry or comment without adding any content, counts as spam and is a waste of bandwidth. It is not allowed.
- Image-only comments are not allowed. However, comments with only a BZP-installed emote are allowed.
- Double commenting is not allowed, as this is an unnecessary waste of bandwidth. It should be noted that if you are the author of a blog and you make the first comment in your entry, it falls under the double commenting rule.
- Comment drives, where an entry exists only to increase the amount of comments in a blog, are spam and shall be locked immediately.
- Blog entry bumping by non-Premier members is not allowed.
- Blog clubs are allowed. The only condition is that you cannot exclude anyone and it falls within the general BZP rules.
- Invisible/blank entries or comments are not allowed, as they are a waste of bandwidth.
- Politics and religious discussion is banned in the blogs. Any exceptions and questions can be asked here.
- It is not required, but it is recommended to set your blog to "approve comments only".
- Use common sense and good judgement before posting a comment or new entry: if you don't think it's appropriate, don't post it.
- Please respect the blog staff. We are here to help keep the blogs running smoothly as well as to help you with any questions or inquiries you have. Disobeying and disregarding rules may result in a loss of proto or drafting/locking of entries until you edit out the problematic material.
- Posting WIP images of MOCs for BBC Forum contests will merit a disqualification from the contest.
- If you have any questions, please post them in the Blog Q&A entry.
- Remember to also read and follow the general General BZP Rules and Guidelines.
Thanks! And have a wonderful times in the blogs.
-The Blog Staff
There are no comments to display.