Master Inika's Steltian Port

Master Inika

masterinikassteltianport.png

Hello! Welcome to my trading post. Take a look around, make an offer, and enjoy the free cookies!

:biggrin: (Note: Cookies are not free. Or existent.)

Rules:

1. I do business only within the United States.

2. You ship or pay first.

3. I am not responsible for any damage the set may endure during shipping.

4. I cannot buy, only sell or trade.

What I Want (and What I'll Pay):

Parts:

Tahnok Va’s Krana compartment. ($1.00)

Two dark gray right angle connectors, like the one the 2001 Turaga had. ($0.25 each)

One of Nuhvok’s earth shields. ($1.00)Two of Nuhvok’s limbs. ($0.25 each)An axe from the 2006/2007 playsets. ($0.25)

Kopeke’s upper leg. ($1.00)Rebuilt Hafu’s upper torso piece. ($0.50)Matoran Hewkii’s upper torso piece. ($0.50)Matoran Hewkii’s lower torso piece. ($0.50)Two kolhii sticks. ($0.75 each)One 2003 kolhii ball. ($0.25)

Collectibles:

Three gold Zamor spheres. ($1.00 each)

Three gunmetal gray Zamor spheres. ($1.00 each)

One of Tahnok-Kal’s Krana-Kal (breed does not matter). ($1.00)

225 Kanoka (Bodrakh). ($1.00)145 Kanoka (Nuhrii). ($1.00)Black Noble Ruru (Hafu). ($1.00)

Miscellaneous:

Any CDs. (prices vary)Various sets, books, comics, guides, and collectibles. Ask and I’ll say if I need them. (prices vary)What I Got (and What it Costs):

Parts:

Various parts (ask and I'll see what I have). (prices vary)

Onepu's bamboo disk. ($1.50)

Two gunmetal gray Nynrah missiles. ($0.50 each)

Original koli ball. ($1.00)

Silver Avohkii (Makuta). ($1.00)

Three of Santis' swords (Knights Kingdom). ($1.00 each)

Jayko's sword (Knights Kingdom). ($1.00)

King Mathias' sword (Knights Kingdom). ($1.00)

Lord Vladek's sword (Knights Kingdom). ($1.00)

Collectibles:

116 Kanoka (Nuurakh). ($1.00)

Yellow/Orange sea squid. ($0.75)Blue Kaukau Nuva (Gali Nuva). ($1.00)Light green Noble Mahiki (Matau). ($1.00)Two black Pakari Nuva (Onua Nuva). ($1.00 each)Red Hau (Tahu). ($1.00)Yellow Hau (Jaller). ($1.00)Light green Krana Xa (Nuhvok). ($1.00)White Akaku Nuva (Kopaka Nuva). ($1.00)Sixth-stage Kraata-Cu (Kurahk). ($1.00)Green Miru Nuva (Lewa Nuva). ($1.00)Fourth-stage Kraata-Xi (Panrahk). ($1.00)Second-stage Kraata-Vo (Vorahk). ($1.00)Brown Kakama (Pohatu). ($1.00)

Sets:

Two Toa Mahri Matoro. ($10.00 each)Rahkshi of Heat Vision. ($10.00)

Radiak ($5.00)

William Furno ($8.00)

Jimi Stringer ($8.00)

Nex 2.0 ($8.00)

Media:

BIONICLE Adventures 8: Challenge of the Hordika (tattered quality; page 57/58 and 59/60 are disconnected, but still in the book) ($5.00)BIONICLE Adventures 9: Web of Shadows ($8.00)BIONICLE Legends 1: Island of Doom (tattered quality) ($8.00)BIONICLE 8: Legends of Bara Magna ($9.00)BIONICLE: Mask of Light (VHS) ($10.00)Comic 3: Triumph of the Toa (tattered quality) ($3.00)Comic 4: The Bohrok Awake (tattered quality) ($3.00)Comic 5: Beware the Bohrok ($5.00)Ignition Comic 4 ($5.00)Two Ignition Comic 14 ($5.00 each)

Two Ignition Comic 15 ($5.00 each)Glatorian Comic 2 ($5.00)

Two Glatorian Comic 3 ($5.00 each)Three Glatorian Comic 4 ($5.00 each)Glatorian Comic 6 ($5.00)Glatorian Comic 7 ($5.00)

Comic 5: Ordeal of Fire ($5.00)

Comic 6: Savage Planet ($5.00)

Comic 7: Savage Planet 2 ($5.00)

Hero Factory Promotional Magazine ($5.00)

LEGO Club DVD. ($5.00)

Hope you found everything you needed.

:) Shot me a PM to arrange something!

Edited by Master Inika

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I haveTwo black 13-hole bars. ($0.25 each)Two dark red long Fenrakk/Skirmix leg parts. They are on Fenrakk's lower forearms and Skirmix's upper legs. ($0.75 together)Two dark red Toa arms. ($0.25 together)Two Staffs of Loyalty. ($0.75 each)Four gold zamor spheres. ($1.00 each) I have more than fourFour gunmetal gray zamor spheres. ($1.00 each) I have more than fourOne of Nuurakh’s Staffs of Command. ($1.00)Two of Hahli Inika’s zamors. ($0.50 each) I have more than twoOne of Nuparu Inika’s feet. ($0.25)An axe from the 2006/2007 playsets. ($0.25)Kalmah’s central head piece. ($0.75))could you also provide pictures of each part you want. You can look up them in peeron.com. Just type in the set that the part is in.Can you check my trade topic to see if you have anything I want. We may be able to work out a tradehttp://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1833

Edited by takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

I haveTwo black 13-hole bars. ($0.25 each)Two dark red long Fenrakk/Skirmix leg parts. They are on Fenrakk's lower forearms and Skirmix's upper legs. ($0.75 together)Two dark red Toa arms. ($0.25 together)Two Staffs of Loyalty. ($0.75 each)Four gold zamor spheres. ($1.00 each) I have more than fourFour gunmetal gray zamor spheres. ($1.00 each) I have more than fourOne of Nuurakh’s Staffs of Command. ($1.00)Two of Hahli Inika’s zamors. ($0.50 each) I have more than twoOne of Nuparu Inika’s feet. ($0.25)An axe from the 2006/2007 playsets. ($0.25)Kalmah’s central head piece. ($0.75))could you also provide pictures of each part you want. You can look up them in peeron.com. Just type in the set that the part is in.Can you check my trade topic to see if you have anything I want. We may be able to work out a tradehttp://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1833

Sorry, I don't have any of those parts in bulk.

May I trade for the first 2010 Glatorian comic? Is it in really good condition?I believe I have a Kalmah head. :)

Yes, All That Glitters is practically in new condition. What else can you provide?

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

I haveTwo black 13-hole bars. ($0.25 each)Two dark red long Fenrakk/Skirmix leg parts. They are on Fenrakk's lower forearms and Skirmix's upper legs. ($0.75 together)Two dark red Toa arms. ($0.25 together)Two Staffs of Loyalty. ($0.75 each)Four gold zamor spheres. ($1.00 each) I have more than fourFour gunmetal gray zamor spheres. ($1.00 each) I have more than fourOne of Nuurakh’s Staffs of Command. ($1.00)Two of Hahli Inika’s zamors. ($0.50 each) I have more than twoOne of Nuparu Inika’s feet. ($0.25)An axe from the 2006/2007 playsets. ($0.25)Kalmah’s central head piece. ($0.75))could you also provide pictures of each part you want. You can look up them in peeron.com. Just type in the set that the part is in.Can you check my trade topic to see if you have anything I want. We may be able to work out a tradehttp://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1833Sorry, I don't have any of those parts in bulk.Do you have any of the parts I want in any quantity. The number in my trade topic only means how many I need. I don't need to get all of one part in one trade.

I haveTwo black 13-hole bars. ($0.25 each)Two dark red long Fenrakk/Skirmix leg parts. They are on Fenrakk's lower forearms and Skirmix's upper legs. ($0.75 together)Two dark red Toa arms. ($0.25 together)Two Staffs of Loyalty. ($0.75 each)Four gold zamor spheres. ($1.00 each) I have more than fourFour gunmetal gray zamor spheres. ($1.00 each) I have more than fourOne of Nuurakh’s Staffs of Command. ($1.00)Two of Hahli Inika’s zamors. ($0.50 each) I have more than twoOne of Nuparu Inika’s feet. ($0.25)An axe from the 2006/2007 playsets. ($0.25)Kalmah’s central head piece. ($0.75))could you also provide pictures of each part you want. You can look up them in peeron.com. Just type in the set that the part is in.Can you check my trade topic to see if you have anything I want. We may be able to work out a tradehttp://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1833Sorry, I don't have any of those parts in bulk.Do you have any of the parts I want in any quantity. The number in my trade topic only means how many I need. I don't need to get all of one part in one trade.

I mean, if I have any of those at all, it would only amount to about five. I think a trade that small would cost too much shipping to justify it.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

I mean, if I have any of those at all, it would only amount to about five. I think a trade that small would cost too much shipping to justify it.
Really. I've sent one part in the mail to trade with someone for another part. I can send more parts for those five parts if you want

Really. I've sent one part in the mail to trade with someone for another part. I can send more parts for those five parts if you want
Alright, I'll see what I can muster. I'm involved in another trade atm.

I'll have to check.I was hoping the head with eyes would be enough. :P

I already have the eyes and teeth.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Alright, I'll see what I can muster. I'm involved in another trade atm.

I'll have to check.I was hoping the head with eyes would be enough. :P

I already have the eyes and teeth.
ok pm me when your ready to trade. I'll go gather up the parts

I might have some items you want, Check out my trade topic to see if there is anything and let me know.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC