Call Of Pony: Modern Friendship

Rarity

Twilight Sparkle: Every day, ponies go around the world, giving all they have, trying to make new friends. Same old stuff, day after day. We go in, make friends, and have big adventures, but sometimes, we don't come home. Sometimes the adventure gets so big, and so fun, we never forget our old friends, an-Rainbow Dash: TWILIGHT! Are you making a monologue in the battlefield again?Twilight Sparkle: Um.... No... what gave you that idea?Rainbow Dash: *facehoof*

CALL OF PONY: MODERN FRIENDSHIP

Mexicolt City

6/28/12

04:31:1

Lt. Rainbow Dash: Alright girls, there's a mad pony holding out in the television station's broadcasting building; he's spreading messages of anti-friendship! We need to make our way to the building, bust in and, we have permission from command.... We're gonna hug the heck out of him! And command is sending in our nation's best lover... Fluttershy!

Sgt AppleJack: Well that sure is amazing! Ain't it? We're gonna have Equestria's greatest hero help us with this mission?

Lt Rainbow Dash: She won't be coming until we get the tv building clear, and some of us won't make it back!

Corporal Rarity: Everypony knows what is asked of them when they put on this uniform, everypony knows the sacri-

Sgt AppleJack: Um, Rarity, we don't wear clothes.

Corporal Rarity: ....

Corporal Twilight Sparkle: Everypony out here comes bright and bushy tailed. But everypony becomes rough and rigid after days and months and years of being out here... they soon come to see things. Thin-

Lt. Rainbow Dash: TWILIGHT! STOP THAT!

Corporal Twilight Sparkle: Fiiiine.....

Lt. Rainbow Dash: *sigh* everypony follow me! To the TV station building!

Corporal Twilight Sparkle: And so we went, off to the tv station only to find ou-

Lt. Rainbow Dash: GOSH DANGIT TWILIGHT! WE HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN OFF THE CHOPPER! AND IF YOU DON'T QUIT THAT, I SWEAR TO CELESTIA, I'L-

Sgt Applejack: Um... Command radio'd me... they said we took too long and just sent in Pinkie Pie to clear it out.... *sniff* poor haters... they never had a chance... but we now have more bronies assmilated!All the ponies: HEIL CELESTIA!

EDIT: After talking with the topic starter, I am opening this again with a stern reminder.FLAMING of any sort is NOT acceptable. You are free to not like the story posted. You are not free to post hateful or inflammatory comments.This topic is on final warning status. Play nice.Callous power-tripping moderator; out.

Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert