Professor Layton, The Classiest Puzzles You'll Ever See

GSR

Everyone likes puzzles, am I right? And everyone likes being classy, am I right? It thus follows that everyone likes the Professor Layton games. If you aren't familiar with it, Professor Layton is a series of games for the Nintendo DS focused around solving brainteasers and other puzzles while investigating some greater mystery as the good professor (you can tell he's classy, he's got a top hat), all wrapped up in some great art and music. Personally I've loved these games since the first one (Professor Layton and the Curious Village) came out in 2007, but the newest game, Professor Layton and the Last Specter, which just came out yesterday, is a prequel, so if it sounds like something you'd like it's a good starting point. Any other BZPers fans of the series?

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42