2003-2005 Collection for Sale

PaulPierce

Hey guys, so in cleaning my house, I've decided I don't really care for any of the Bioncles after 2002, so for sale is the remnants of all the stuff I bought after 2002. Don't really have specific prices in mind, so just send me offers on as much stuff as you'd like. I'd like to sell at least $20 of stuff at a time tho otherwise it really isn't worth it for me to go to the post office. Only accepting paypal.

I'm 99.9% sure they all have all their original pieces, except I know that the big bird with the matoran guy is missing like 3 (a black bohrok tooth and two silver gali claws) and the red and blue toa metru are each missing a knee pad. that's about it. ones that have manuals will have them included in the picture.

I live in the US and as such will only ship within the continental US. And maybe Canada. Maybe. Everything will be shipped via USPS first class or priority mail with tracking.

I am only interested in selling. I'll be happy to answer any/all questions you've got so don't hesitate to ask!

thanks for looking!

Please link to images over 500 kB. -B6

Edited by Black Six

NormalSig.jpg