Slizer/ThrowBot Judge/Jet Revamp

Mate.397

Blind Justice:

http://mate397.deviantart.com/art/Judge-Blind-Justice-423282354

Corrupt Power:

http://mate397.deviantart.com/art/Judge-Corrupt-Power-423282439

Update: now it's fully complete

So a bit of explanation about this guy. His original design was based off of a request MOC asked by boundfan.png?1 ask him if you want to see that MOC, I didn't keep the photos of it since it's not really my creation.
Moving on, since Judge/Jet is the "law" on the Slizer/ThrowBot planet I based his looks on Lady Justice hence the scales in one hand and the sword in the other. Also made him have two heads, one being blind but seeking justice other being corrupt with power, doing as he pleases, kinda like Two-Face from Batman =p.gif I also tried to keep his odd looks since the original set was quite odd looking even among the sets in general.
Backview:
Since I didn't want to use the old propeller thing for him to fly and wanted a different jetpack design, I used some pieces I always wanted to put in use like those Hero Factory Shiled pieces from Waspix, plus some relatively fresh pieces from BrickLink like those black wing pieces.
Left Arm:
True I did use the arm design from Sidorak but I also made it work well with the Stormer blade and also to have an actual hand along with the blade.
Right Arm:
The right arm is relatively simple since that only has to hold the scales and nothing more.
Edited by Mate.397