Cliff Screecher's Appearance

Arzaki

So, at the moment I'm trying to make a Bionicle texture pack for Minecraft, and biosector01 says that Cliff Screechers are bat-like rahi. I want to use them for the bat mob in MC, even though they wouldn't really fit in a cave. Better than ice bats. So anyway, I know that they are similar to bats, but does anyone know like their color or style of wings or something? I assume they would tan or brown or gray or something, but I'd like to be sure. I don't know if anything ever says anything about the appearance of a Screecher, but maybe one of the books does.

So, if anyone knows any bits about the appearance of a Cliff Screecher, that would be great. This topic is likely in the wrong place, but I'm not sure where to put it. I put it in media because I though the appearance would be in media, and MC is media, right?

Another thing that's a bit off topic, but any suggestions on what I should retexture the bow to? I was thinking a Zamor launcher, but the recipe for arrows making a sphere just makes me cringe. As does the name "arrow" when hovering over a glowing green sphere is very clearly NOT an arrow.

Edited by Flamewing Studios

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

According to the BS01 page, they were only mentioned in two sources, Bionicle World and the Encyclopedia Updated. I have the first, though not handy at the moment. But I don't recall a specific appearance, and BS01 doesn't mention any. Probably wasn't specified. As for the Encyc, I only have the original version, but I'd guess the answer is the same.

Personally I'm partial to Evil Accret's interpretation, which I'm using with permission for my Bionicle retelling. :)

Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

According to the BS01 page, they were only mentioned in two sources, Bionicle World and the Encyclopedia Updated. I have the first, though not handy at the moment. But I don't recall a specific appearance, and BS01 doesn't mention any. Probably wasn't specified. As for the Encyc, I only have the original version, but I'd guess the answer is the same.

Personally I'm partial to Evil Accret's interpretation, which I'm using with permission for my Bionicle retelling. :)

Thanks! I actually really like how it looks. Would definitely fit a cave, too.

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

In regards to your arrows question, I instantly thought of Kongu's Laser Crossbow. Maybe laser arrows?

That. Is perfect. Thanks!