LEGO Movie Meetup Tomorrow

We thought you could use a reminder of our BZPower meetup taking place tomorrow, February 22nd. A group of us will be going to the AMC Theater in Potomac Mills, Virginia to see the 4PM showing of The LEGO Movie. Everyone is welcome to attend, and you can find more information in <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=11748'>this topic</a>. I may even have some things to give away to people who show up, so if you're in the area, come on by! I hope to see you there.

View the full article

You guys should do one of these on the west coast. It'd be great to meet up with some other BZP'ers!

Don't be afraid to try organizing one yourself! I hadn't organized anything like this before, but I knew that there were a few BZP members in my area, so I started a topic in the Convention and Event planning forum. There's no reason you couldn't do the same! Just try to pick a place and time that would be convenient to as many people as possible.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother