Ac/dc

-Blank-

What band is better then AC/DC? That's impossible to answer. Most people say all their songs sound the same BUT THEY DON'T! Compare High Voltage, Squealer, Let Me Put My Love Into You, The Furor and Two's Up and tell me they sound the same. AC/DC's popular songs like Back in Black and Thunderstruck are not very good IMO and are over shadowed by such fine masterpieces like If You Want Blood, Twos Up, Touch Too Much, Night Prowler, Playing With Girls, Bad Boy Boogie etc. They are one of the only bands along with Van Halen who had success 2 different singers and pulled it of very well. Well Bon is better Beano is still great at what he does. My favorite DC song is Two's Up and my favorite album is Highway to ######? What do you guys think of this fine band?

I don't really care for AC/DC, mainly because of the scream-like but yet sing-song voice of the singer. Maybe it'd grow on me if I listened to them more. David Garett's Thunderstruck remix is pretty cool, though.

Listen to the Bon Scott stuff it's not screamly like Beano's stuff. Let There Be Rock, Powerage and Highway to ###### are fine albums all with great songs. Not a single bad song is on any 1 of those albums.

I don't really care for AC/DC, mainly because of the scream-like but yet sing-song voice of the singer. Maybe it'd grow on me if I listened to them more. David Garett's Thunderstruck remix is pretty cool, though.

Listen to the Bon Scott stuff it's not screamly like Beano's stuff. Let There Be Rock, Powerage and Highway to ###### are fine albums all with great songs. Not a single bad song is on any 1 of those albums.
Hopefully I have time to get around to that. I like your sig, by the way.

6244916474_c93fd6d552.jpg

6251674125_b0dbed809a.jpg

6252203236_c35c6ab8f3.jpg

The opening speech of Shakespeare's "Romeo And Juliet" can be sung to the tune of "Highway To ######" My Drama class is awesome.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Hopefully I have time to get around to that. I like your sig, by the way.
I you don't have time to listen to the full albums then listen to Go Down, Bad Boy Boogie, Overdose, Down payment Blues, Riff Raff, Gone Shootin', Walk All Over You, Touch Too Much, If You Want Blood and Night Prowler. Ha I think you might be the only person who will ever say that about my sig.

No they don't. You probably just know their hits. Like I said compare Rock N Roll Singer, The Jack, Soul Stripper, Rock N Roll Damnation, Riff Raff, Gone Shootin', Kicked in The Teeth, Night Prowler, Given the Dog a Bone, Rock N Roll Ain't Noise Pollution, COD, Evil Walks, Rising Power, Bedlam in Belgium, Playing With Girls, Send For Man, Heatseaker, Meanstreak and Shot of Love. If you think they sound the same you're deaf.

i appreciate your assumptions but no, i have actually heard more than just the singles when people say the songs sound the same they don't actually mean they're all carbon copies of each other. they mean that the music is very formulaic and standard. in other words there's not much variety. i've listened to a few of their albums, and the songs just meld into one giant glob of music. nothing is distinct, nothing stands out. i remember when i listened to Black Ice, i thought i was on track 3 and i checked and i was actually on track 7. definitely not a good thing. i also appreciate you calling me deaf, but again, no. i can actually hear. otherwise i wouldn't be criticizing a band.

nhsYE.jpg