Rhotuka Cycle

IMG_0718.JPG

Name: Rhotuka Cycle

Description: Rhotukas were not always meant for violence. Pioneering minds saw greater potential, potential yet to be tapped on, and developed the Rhotuka Cycle. Being in its prototype stage, the Rhotuka Cycle makes no attempt to look stylish; its great speed and maneuverability, however makes up for it.

Comments:As you can see from the date stamp, this was made back in 2012. I started out with the head, and that using of a rhotuka spinner lead to the idea for a bike. Hope you like it, I do! Unfortunately, this bike does not have a swerving function... : /

More Pictures:

IMG_0720.JPG

Side View

IMG_0722.JPG

Front View

IMG_0725.JPG

Back View

IMG_0727.JPG

Bottom View

IMG_0726.JPG

Top View

Find these and more on my MOCs blog! (Link is in my Siggy below) Thanks for visiting! :D

• Upvote 1
Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos

I like the idea of using Rhotouka spinners as wheels (absolutely ingenious!), but I think the bike should be sleeker and more complete, with far fewer gaps and jarring angles.

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I like the idea of using Rhotouka spinners as wheels (absolutely ingenious!), but I think the bike should be sleeker and more complete, with far fewer gaps and jarring angles.

This. It also (IMO) looks mildly top/side heavy; I felt that some material could have been taken off the sides and top and put in the middle where it really needed it. :shrugs:

I also liked the use of the Nuva armor and the swords, through. :)

Well, this really creative, using Rhotuka as wheels and all! That's the best part about this MOC! Did you make a specific rider for it?

No, haha. It was too much trouble trying to make a suitable rider for my Swamp Speeder; I didn't want to do that again XD If I remember though, I did place a figure on it to try it out (can't remember which one).

This. It also (IMO) looks mildly top/side heavy; I felt that some material could have been taken off the sides and top and put in the middle where it really needed it. :shrugs:

I also liked the use of the Nuva armor and the swords, through. :)

I would agree that it is top heavy XD; a good thing this bike does not swivel. However as I said, I did try a rider on this bike; making the sides any more 'filled up' would have caused the rider to do the 'splits' as he sits on it, or hinder his sitting on it. I consider that though, just saying...

I did accommodate for this by saying it was a prototype...(excuse, excuses XD)

Thanks for all your comments, really appreciate it! :D

Edited by Waaja
  • Upvote 1
Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos