Behemoth

Waaja

After a self-imposed depression, it's time to post again!

IMG_0750.JPG

Name: Behemoth

Description: Contrary to his name, Behemoth isn't the tallest individual you'll meet. He, however, gets his name from his sheer bulk, which also makes him an intimidating foe to go up against. Him carrying a massive shield-sword and re-enforced protodermis shield doesn't help either. As an ancient defender of Voya Nui, Behemoth finally fell after his twin back-mounted drives died out from old age.

Comments: This was my first go at making a titan-like character. I've incorporated the leg design of HF 2.0 titans for the calves, while using the old Bionicle titan design for the leg re-enforcements. For the shoulders, I decided to try out adapting the builds of Gunpla; I used an extra piece for more mobility and extra shoulder girth (the twin drive were also Gundam-inspired!)

One gripe about this MOC was that due to the bulkiness of the feet, their ball sockets tend to get a little loose, if I can remember (this was made in 2012!!)... I also kind of gave up on making a sword for this guy, hence the awkward sword (sorry?).

More pictures:

IMG_0751.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

Close-up of leg

IMG_0753.JPG

Shoulder build: the red Metru arm is the shoulder connection

IMG_0754.JPG

Back view

IMG_0755.JPG

Height Comparison

IMG_0740.JPG

Alternative (initial weapon): Rhotuka Blaster

For more, do visit my MOCs blog; link is in my siggy. Thanks for visiting! :D
Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos

• 4 weeks later...

I was kinda expecting an acient sea behemoth, but haaaaaaa- Awesome! This is a big guy. The build looks very plausible, he's definitely bulky. Big Shoulders, big feet, big everything... I like what you did with those Bordakh blades. It reminds me of Lhikans tools, which is good. Yeah, I'd be more concerned about those poor ankles in grave need for support.

Overal great job! What a stud!

banner1.png

I was kinda expecting an acient sea behemoth, but haaaaaaa- Awesome! This is a big guy. The build looks very plausible, he's definitely bulky. Big Shoulders, big feet, big everything... I like what you did with those Bordakh blades. It reminds me of Lhikans tools, which is good. Yeah, I'd be more concerned about those poor ankles in grave need for support.

Overal great job! What a stud!

X thank you for your comment! First one after quite a while. XD I named this guy due to his bulk, so yeah Behemoth. Didn't occur to me that'd be a sea creature XD

Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos