Pre-Core War Saorg

Vinylstep

It's been a long while since I've really done anything on here, and now that BZP is finally back, I felt that it might be nice to finally show a few of my MOCs. Let's get started, shall we? Meet Saorg. http://www.brickshel...y.cgi?i=4817910 During his life on Spherus Magna, he was part of a lesser known tribe of Glatorian of Light and lived in (moderate) peace. However the War began, and the young Glatorian realized that the smaller villages would likely be taken out so the larger tribes would have less competition. Using this knowledge, he travelled the Planet in search for allies. http://www.brickshel...y.cgi?i=4817957 There were some who felt that he was foolish, and he was attacked a few times along the way, but he did his duties. Despite his young age he was viewed by some to be a natural leader, and eventually rose through the ranks to be a Colonel.But one day as he and a some of his troops were travelling through the forests of what is now Bota Magna, they were met by a large group from the Fire Tribe who were led by Malum.The Light tribe warriors fought hard against the much larger group, but they eventually were weakened and while distracted Saorg was attacked from behind by an attacker and blacked out. When he woke up, Saorg was in a small camp on the outer edge of the forest but found that his leg had been replaced by a new mechanical leg built from whatever could be found. Only a few had made it, and they looked to be in nearly as bad condition as he was. Upset by this, Saorg back into the forests. The remainder of the story will be explained in the other topic. So here's the gallery:http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=456596 Comments, criticism, and everything else that people usually put down here is appreciated. Also, if anybody wants me to explain anything, just ask. Also, I don't really use exit phrases any more. So no soup for you.

I have to thank you guys quite a bit for posting here. Admittedly on the old BZP I might not get even this many posts on one of my MOCs, so this is nice. Akuna: Thanks, and I tried Black pins before, but it seemed to sort-of 'drain' the color, and I don't have all that many Black pins. I have more since I took these pictures, but not to many.Ids: I also have to thank you for that. I really should post more on your work. As for the Spine, it's more like a sash or a sign of his rank as a Colonel, though I could try ad get a Silver one.Genris: You make due with what you have. But thanks.

You have a fine Moc, but only the ignika head is a sin against nature. But the body is excellent, so pop a matoro mask on it.Keep it up!

That good sir, was hilarious. But yeah, even though that is just a mask, thre is a picture of him wearing another mask at the end of the Gallery(He basically wears masks that work like Russian nesting dolls).Thank you very much, anyways.

• 1 month later...

ironman197? That guy that is perhaps the best MOCist on Earth, in my opinion? Yes, he is. I have to say that I don't know if I prefer this Saorg or the other one.Did ya know that "saor" is a Venetian recipe? Perhaps his name came from that... ----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

Edited by Lord of the Rings