Kanohi Vahi and Ignika

Boidoh

If anyone has a Vahi, any color, preferably Orange, since that is the current canon color, OR/AND an Ignika (preferably from the Toa Mata Nui set, but the regular Glatorian set is good too, I DO NOT WANT THE SILVER ONE OR THE VEZON ONE) to sell I would be more than willing to buy.

Thanks

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Hey,

I'm not exactly participating in a trade, here, but wondered if you wanted your other topic closed. The B/S/T rules allow one trade topic per person.

Please let me know - if not, I can perform a merge or some other solution.

Yeah, it can be closed.

I can sell you an Orange Vahi in new condition for $5 plus $2.25 shipping for a total of $7.25. I ship very quickly. I accept payment through Paypal or (preferably) Google Wallet.

The Gold Ignika is pretty much unobtainable at the moment, unfortunately. Anything else you're looking for?

- John

Do you have a used one at a cheaper price?

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Hey,

I'm not exactly participating in a trade, here, but wondered if you wanted your other topic closed. The B/S/T rules allow one trade topic per person.

Please let me know - if not, I can perform a merge or some other solution.

Yeah, it can be closed.

I can sell you an Orange Vahi in new condition for $5 plus $2.25 shipping for a total of $7.25. I ship very quickly. I accept payment through Paypal or (preferably) Google Wallet.

The Gold Ignika is pretty much unobtainable at the moment, unfortunately. Anything else you're looking for?

- John

Do you have a used one at a cheaper price?

PMing.

- John