Dormendar Makardzya (BFTGM)

Boidoh

Name: Dormendar Makardzya, rahi (nickname; formerly), unknown (formerly)

Origins: Nynrah

Current Location: Spherus Magna

Goals: Conquer Spherus Magna under rule of The Shadowed One

---- A scripture from Odina ----

1001 A.G.C

My name is... well, Dormendar Makardzya. I know, I know, the name is ridiculous. Before you begin to read this tablet, know one thing, theres a reason you may have never heard of me. Only vague descriptions of me are known to the Matoran populace, and there is a reason why, everyone who sees me, knows my name, or hears me murder, dies. So, after you finish reading this enscription, I would recommend one thing, watch your back. Well, I suppose enough warnings, as you might as well finish reading this and learn the truth before you die. You may say "This guy is non-canon, a myth, not real", but that is the mistake everyone made who suffered my wrath, my superiority over all beings is unbelievable.

Where should I begin? Oh yes, I should give an explanation of what my name means. Well, if I begun it would not be exactly true. That was not the name my Turaga assigned me. Yes, I was once a Matoran, as feeble, weak, and whiny as they once were, but that was the past, and I have learnt much since that day, 80,000 years ago. So, the current name I have is what I consider my true name, not some codename, like my fellow brother "Phantom", I fear no one, not even the Shadowed One, but that is another story. I do not use a codename, because that would show fear, and that I have none. I chose this name late in life, after 'vowing loyalty' to the Dark Hunters. My name is a portmantaeu of several ancient and archaic words, along with several modern matoran languages mixed in. 'Dormus' and 'marendar' are words from the language of the great beings that means 'peaceful' and 'salvation', respectively. 'Makoki' means 'key' in matoran, also 'karda' means 'heart or core', also 'zya' is an archaic matoran verb meaning 'attack'. Well, I know what you're thinking, "How does this make any sense?" Well, soon dead being, I shall bring peaceful salvation to you, by destroying you in mere pico-seconds of you laying an eye on me, also in my past matoran life, I was told to be destinined as some sort of key, that will save the heart of Nynrah, this turned out to be false destiny. 'Zya' is just there because it sounds deadly and menacing. So I suppose I should begin chronicling the first part of my early life. It was about 80,000 years ago...

I was walking towards the abode of my fellow Fe-Matoran, what you may now know as "Phantom". Him and I were the greatest friends, something I've learnt much later in my life, doesn't exist. I paused at his door and knocked, and surprisingly he wasn't there. "Hmm, He usually is home, working on some new weapon of mass destruction for some power hungry Vortixx, or something", I said in shock, "Maybe I should ask around..." I looked around for days and was unable to locate him. I asked around, and everyone said that they haven't seen him for days. Finally, after days of search for that Fe-Matoran, one Nynrah Ghost finally cracked.

"Tell me! Tell me where *secret name* is! I'm not afraid to blast you straight to the floor with my Energy Extraction Rifle, then hang your Kanohi on my walls as if it was a sort of memorial trophy". 

"Fine, fine. You're lucky we have no Toa, or I'm sure you would be the one with their Kanohi on the wall."

"Toa don't kill, akilini-head."

"I'm sure there would be some alternative."

"Don't change the subject, tarakava bait. Tell me where he is!"

"Fine, fine. I technically answered your question earlier. You see how we have no Toa on this island right? It just us, the Nynrah Ghosts, and some other unknown stuff. Well now that you think about it, with no Toa her-"

"Stop babbling and tell me now", I said. I immediately fire my Energy Extraction Rifle and completely shattered the kanohi of the nynrah ghost, with his metallic prodermis face scarred for life.

"Ugggh...", the low-life groaned as he tried to get up, "The other Nynrah are using him for experimentation... They want to buff him, so he could be our 'stand-in Toa'..."

"Tell me where, exactly... NOW!"

"Down the lane, to the right, under the secret matoran-hole, through the left cave, and the secret code is 'M@7@NU1', and since you were always terrible at the matoran slangs, '@' is 'a' and 't', but it's not like you even know the matoran alphabet well anywa-"

I demolished him. A few seconds later he somehow vaished.

What was being done to "Phantom" has been done to a kidnapped Ta-Matoran in the past. He was kidnapped from his homeland, and then was subjected to the Nynrah Ghost's experiments made from boredom. His name was Gaardus. He was change into a giant, gortesque being, and killed out some of the Fe-Matoran that mutated him, and somehow came back after being killed. I reach the area just in time, or rather a bit too late. There I was already whistling past a piraka's lair. "Phantom" was about to be exposed to a variant of a strange substance known as Energized Protodermis, and in a few micro-seconds, he was. After foolishly trying to stop them, I was then considered an outcast. I was nicknamed 'rahi', meaning 'not one of us'. "Phantom" ended up being recruited by the Dark Hunters, because he was without purpose and needed something to do I guess...

Well, I suppose that doesn't explain... my current state. Well to make a long story short, or rather no. No, I won't do that. You deserve the right to hear all what I have to say, before your death, and I would go into the heavens and smite you down up there, on that strange red celestial body, to make sure you perish. So...

"Hey, rahi, you're being summoned", one of the Nynrah said. "Why would anyone want me, after all, if I'm not one of you, you are not a part of me, so go away," I said. "Come by will, or we will take you by force," he replied. I did as told, and I followed.

"It's time for you to get out of your miserable life, rahi."

"What are you going to do? Send me off to the city of legends? The matoran paradise? Makuta's base? Make me part of a matoran marching band?"

"No... Something even better. I have intel from some Order of Mata Nui agents that you are destined to become a Toa, and that you hold a key to the future of Nynrah."

"So what are you going to do? Knowing you guys, it is obvious that you will turn me into some living weapon after my transformation."

"Oh, don't you know that the Nynrah like variety? I suppose you were not one of us from even before your incident."

"So you're going to do some artakha bull droppings to me in a biostorm?"

"Oh no, even better. We nicknamed the experiement 'kakama cordak', Speed Desolation. We will speed up your transformation, then... Well, you will have to wait and see."

"Oh, I love how this sounds..."

What happened in the moment I began to transform into a Toa was frightening, fascinating, and grotesque all at once. In the centre of the process, I was frozen into stasis, and then was set under experimentation for who knows how long. All I know is that by the time I was freed, I was probably exposed to energized protodermis, hordika venom, kalidyne, and some other strange things. When I left the stasis tube, there was a mirror made of crystaline protodermis in front of me, I saw my self. A villain... or just a odd Toa, like "Savage"? I immediately went to kill of all the Nynrah around me, they had just made a big mistake. They gave their worst enemy, unbelievable power.

Wait... My highly trained senses detect a disturbance... A new being has came into existence that I think has power maybe about equal to mines... My vision sense... gold skin... a vagely reptilian face... But I fear nothing. When this tablet is finished, I will travel to Zakaz post-haste.

So to hurry this up so I can crush some skulls, or before the 'great spirit' sends a squadron of exo-toa and Rahkshi to try to slow me down, I eventually joined up with the Dark Hunters, took on a new name, and started a new life. Any thing more than that, you would have to find out yourself...

----

I must continue one last segment. It seems as if a grand event has occured, that piraka Makuta Teridax has been struck down, by some fragment of a planet, but struck down non-the-less. I would have done it eventually though. I didn't need the help of a 27 million foot robot. Well the importance is not that some inferior being with a high ego and just plain nothing was struck by a planetoid, but it is that there is a whole new world to conquer in the new outside world...

Spherus Magna... I hear its name. I hear the words of the language of the Great Beings.

Yes. It all makes sense now... The ancient language of the great beings... The great beings are here, and I'm sure they'd like to meet up with their greatest creation.

On the shores of Aqua Magna, I continue my search for the golden being. It seems that a tentacled... thing, almost had him beat, but it looks like some orange-armoured Av-Matoran looking being gave the golden creature a tip in favor, and eventually the tentacled tantalizer vanished... It seems that the golden being created two more beings, trying to match my power. My telepathy can only vaguely hear their names... Omega Pridak, and Omega Bad Guy.

-----

2 weeks later

Even though I am the most powerful being alive at the moment, I am still deep-down a Toa. Do not think this means that I will have sympathy on you, I never followed their moral codes from the start, I saw a better life murdering my enemies, and just mindlessly deactivating Matoran, Toa, Vortixx, Steltians, Skakdi, and prior to their evolution, Makuta at the blink of an eye. The reason I am continuing to write on this tablet is that I have detected a being that the Great Beings foolishly think can put a stop to me. I have already dealt with all those who think they have power on my level. My intellect made me wish that golden skinned fusion out of existance, Omega Pridak, and Pridak the barraki somehow were warped to another dimension, and according to my increased sensors and ability to see through dimension, it looks as if they landed on some island separated by mountains and inhabited by matoran-like beings, but yet different. This universe seems... interesting, there is a Makuta here, but seems far weaker, and seems to make masks for worthless individuals. This foolish Makuta thinks that making a mask with all the primary elements can make ultimate power, I am ultimate power, and I am more than just that. Back to the topic, I have also dealt with that Omega Bad Guy. I suppose once a polybag, always a polybag. Wait --- this is impossible.... the golden-skinned being... is back! I'll deal with him later, I keep straying off path in what I want to say.

The Great Beings made a foolish fail-safe in case the Toa were to rampage on Spherus Magna. They called it 'marendar' an ancient word from the great beings meaning 'salvation', similar to my name. It was supposed to be able to take on every single Toa team in existence and win, though I'm sure that they never took into account me. That marendar was a complete pushover. I watched as Toa Tahu with his new golden armour tried to use all the kraata powers at his disposal, and ended up being dying. Several Toa did the unbelievable, thought a myth, 6 Toa; Lessovik, Helryx, Krakua, Takanuva, Norik, and Kualus, formed a Toa Nui, and subsequently did a gigantic Nova Blast that destroyed them selves, and barely scratched marendar. Though after they all were dead, I simply raised my hand and in about 2 seconds, he was gone. There is nothing to stop me, and there is nothing to help you from stopping me kill you, when I find you.

The End

Description: Though he may have once been kind, and you may have felt sympathy for his, by hearing of his past life, do not let this fool you. Thinking that he will have mercy on you, is like thinking that a Makuta has fun at amusement parks. Being a severely mutated Toa, but a Toa non-the-less, he has control over his Kanohi Ruru, though it is fixated into his skull, and cannot be removed. He has elemental control over Iron, along with several other elements added by the Nynrah Ghosts: Fire, Water, Earth, Ice, Stone, Air, Sonics, Magnetism, Gravity, the Green, Lightning, and Psionics. He is able to create a protodermis seal with just one blast, and can unleash a nova blast of all elements he controls, which is so powerful that it would be able to cause the Great Spirit Robot to be inoperable. However, he has never done this before, as his enemies are usually defeated in a mere mili-second, though his longest battle has took him approximately 3.1245 seconds.

He carries a modified Midak Skyblaster which fire spheres that transforms a being into raw energy, and is then fed back into Dormendar. He also carries a spear with change that can attach to any being and then he can channel his elemntal abilities through it, and obliterate them in mere micro-seconds.

He features 6 legs, and is surprisingly agile. He can also fly via jetpacks on his back.

He also has several vision powers, telepathy, molecular disruption abilities, and has mastered all of his elemental abilities perfectly, that he can shut down any Matoran Universe inhabitant at the blink of an eye.

He has defeated many powerful foes, such as marendar. 

Entry Picture: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Boidoh/Dormendar-Makardzya/dsc_3302.jpg

Gallery: http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=290102

------

The name is stupid, but I wanted a name made from a mix of agori and matoran words. This MOC is more like a mix between my first two, the largeness of Omega Pridak, and a couple interesting builds from Omega Bad Guy. I think I will start doing more 'serial' stuff at the beginning of all of my MOCs, and they will all tie into each other in some sort, and by the time I make my final MOC, sometime before December 1st, I'll have a grand conclusion that would tie in all the MOCs and it will determine the fate of the multiverses.

Edited by Boidoh

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh