Lord of Fire (BFTGM)

A pair of dark green eyes loomed out of the darkness at the Master of Fire's face.

"You and your team are not the only controllers of the elements, Tahu. There is us as well. We are the elements, Toa. We embody them. I am the Lord of Fire. Kneel."

...Anyway, this is my second BFTGM entry, the evil Lord of Fire! On Okoto, there exist six Lords of the Elements, who control their elements with a skill that the Toa could never hope to match. The idea behind them was (Accidentally) inspired by the Element Lords, and at some point I might make the other five. Comment, criticise and post! :)

Front (With background): http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Makuta-Miras/LordofFire/lordoffirefront.jpg

I cannibalised the arms and legs of this from an MOC I made ages ago, and the torso was mostly based off of my self-MOC, which I've also entered into BFTGM. With this one, I also attempted to cut out the background using Gimp, so although it looks a bit scruffy, I'm pleased with it.

Without background: http://postimg.org/image/t6iyhsdht/ Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

The color scheme really stands out to me. I think it's very nicely done indeed. I know people tend to complain about black and gray parts, but I don't see what the big deal is. I think it's perfectly balanced in terms of color. I do, however, think the legs are a to short and thin. I think they need to be either longer, or thicker. If you were going for short legs, then I'd say at least make them thicker. If you weren't, then I'd do both. Nicely done though. I'm also a bit skeptical about the foot piece for a head. It certainly is creative, but it doesn't look too appealing to me. But I don't think the judges would discredit it, though.  :n: :i: :c: :e:    :j: :m_o: :b:

MetaKnight.gif  Stay vigilant, my friends. MetaKnight.gif

The foot piece as part of the head is certainly striking. I'm not really sure how I feel about it though. I don't have a problem with the legs, but it seems like the torso might be a little bit too long. I suppose that could be corrected by making the legs longer and thicker. The color scheme is okay. You do a good balancing everything there, but it feels like it's just a little busier then it should be.

I think it's an interesting moc and the head definitely makes it stand. Thank you for sharing.

signoff2.png