The Toa of Vice (BFTGM)

For every great hero, there is a villain.

Brother of the Toa of Virtues, the Toa of Vice has control over the three anti-virtues, or vices: division, treachery, and volition. Wielding twin scythes, this Toa's goal is to impose these upon the world by any means necessary, but he is always kept in check by his brother.

Main

Full

Close-up

• Upvote 1

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Solid construction and colors, definitely looks evil. I like the chains around the torso. But Antroz wings as scythes don't work well at all. Antroz blades are probably better for that. And the torso's a bit too long.

Thanks! Even though I think the scythes work well, they were pretty much my only option without breaking the color scheme, unless I used something entirely black, which I didn't want to do. I got that complaint about the torso on my last MOC (Toa of Virtues), so I tried to make his limbs a little longer so it looks better in proportion, because I really didn't want to give up that torso build. I tried to fix it by turning the hip piece flat, but then his body sticks too far back.

This one looks pretty imposing. The torso does seem to be a little on the long side, but I think it still works. I like as well, they look pretty cool. It's bad that pin only comes in blue, because that's really the only problem with the feet.

signoff2.png

Thanks again! Yeah, building him mostly without blue pins is a challenge, and I couldn't find a workaround for that part.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif