Agnien, Toa Terid of Fire.

Alto Magna

Agnien is the leader of the Toa Terid, the squadron assigned to defending Purified Makuta Teridax in a parallel universe. Unlike most of the Toa Terid, her transformation resulted in a more mechanized hybrid state. Her powers stem from the En Kal emblem attached to her back, through which tubing channels energy into her shoulders and down into the rest of her rebuilt body. The three-prong lance she carries is capable of storing surplus flame to unleash in a devastating barrage.

Konohi aglow with power

Ahead close up

Up close left side

Back - and facing down the fierce cat-rahi

Side - cat-rahi prepares to strike

Lower body front

Edited by Alto Magna
  • Upvote 2

Cool MOC, but the photography is meh. Also... Is that the disk-collecting thingy I used to see often before I joined? 

Thanks. I rarely have a chance to snap off photos that don't turn out dirt poor so I don't have much practice getting anything more snazzy. And yeah that's one of the old collectors, I've had it in my sig for years now.

I must say, this is a rather neat MOC. Like Pohatu said, the photography could be improved, but she looks pretty cool.

Thank you :)

Edited in some fresh pictures taken in good sunlight today! Hopefully that helps some.

Edited by Alto Magna