Lego: A Digital Journey

Gorag

LEGO: A Digital Journey is one of two documentaries that Larnuu, Gatanui and I are currently working on. Larnuu is the leader on these projects, and he has told me to introduce these two projects to BZPower. All of the below information may change at any time, and nothing is 100% set as of now in production.Here is the current theatrical poster, which may or may not differ completely from the final. Right now, it is not crucial. If Pixar can get away with calling a movie "The Untitled Pixar Movie About Dinosaurs" I think we're okay: http://farm7.static...._27e7248518.jpg----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------About LEGO: A Digital Journey-LEGO: A Digital Journey will be a roughly 40-60 minute long documentary focusing on LEGO's history in their various adventures into the digital world, such as the LEGO website, LEGO Digital Designer, and video games. The documentary will also cover how LEGO's fan-base has benefited through the use of internet. Right now, we have no set release date, but hopefully plan to have it out sometime in 2012. We hope to make the documentary entertaining, and not just a history lesson. Check the "How to Help" section if you want to help create LEGO: A Digital Journey.About LEGO: How the Universe was created-LEGO: How the Universe was Created will compile clips of the development of LEGO Universe and discussions about how the Universe came into being, and how it ended. This shorter documentary will be about 20-30 minutes long, and would be included on the bonus disk of LEGO: A Digital Journey if it were ever sold. Right now, we have no set release date, but hopefully plan to have it out sometime in 2012, possibly even before LEGO: A Digital Journey. This will most likely be more of a traditional documentary.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HOW TO HELP-If you want to help create LEGO: A Digital Journey, you can help by doing the following. The list will update with new requests, check back later if you can't help right now:+Make a list of every LEGO video game created, date them and put them in order from oldest to youngest/not yet released. Here's a list of them in alphabetical order: http://en.wikipedia....EGO_video_games+If someone has posted a list, double check the list for them and verify and/or edit the list. If there is an error in someone else's list, please make a completely new list, don't just list the error.+If any of you know what specific day/year the LEGO site went up, please tell us. The more specific, the better.+If you have uploaded videos of you playing through a certain LEGO video game, let us know and we may incorporate it into the documentary.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Participating in helping create LEGO: A Digital Journey will automatically put your real name or username (your choice) in the credits under "Special Thanks". If you do not wish to be listed, please say so each time before helping. You will receive no money if you participate, just because it's a movie doesn't mean you automatically get cash :P----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Questions and comments are always welcome, please keep all posts as short as possible so that we can answer all of you. A FAQ will be added later.

Edited by Gorag

6244916474_c93fd6d552.jpg

6251674125_b0dbed809a.jpg

6252203236_c35c6ab8f3.jpg

Yeah, this doesn't belong here. I'm going to say Artwork will probably be it's home. If not, they can decide where it goes.Beep beepEDIT: Silly me; I forgot we have a forum for films now.

Oh, we do? I didn't find it, must have not looked at the subforums hard enough, whoops.

6244916474_c93fd6d552.jpg

6251674125_b0dbed809a.jpg

6252203236_c35c6ab8f3.jpg