Is it worth it to get Ehlek?

DuplexBeGreat

Hey Duplexs, are you still thinking of buying this set? I know I have a few and at least some of them will have good limbs! If it's any good to you, I'd be happy to try constructing the torso+limbs (so all the weak joints are assembled) and include the other parts so yo ucan finish building it yourself and I can safely wrap and pack it flat. Let me know if that's any good for you as it's no more trouble for me than it would be selling it completely disassembled as I usually do!

I also have the other Barraki if Poxnixles is interested in one! Will stop hijacking the thread now but please let me know if I can help :)

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I have an Ehlek, and regardless of how squishy his joints are, he's just a fun set to look at. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Wow, I had no idea the Glatorian sets were that fragile.  I have eight 09 sets, Vastus and Gresh included, and none of them has broken anything.

Also, now that I think about it, I have an 08 Lewa that I wouldn't mind taking apart to donate limbs to Ehlek.  Maybe I will get him.

If you want to donate parts, and you don't care about your Lewa, that's a great idea!

cringe