Apostrofi (Abomination)

MitriX75

Just a warning, this MOC isn't pretty. It wasn't meant to be. The idea was to create a character that looked like it was a kitbash of several other sets (which MOCing is when you really think about).

Apostrofi was the result of a desperate attempt of the Ignika to evade capture. Taking note of those who had fallen trying to claim it and the brave, but foolish, soul trying to claim it now, the mask created..well...it. It was several fallen bodies fused together to form one entity. It made quick work of the poor, and still foolish, soul. It now guards its creator, attacking anything and everything that crosses its path. It is known as...Apostrofi. (The Greek word for abomination)

http://m.imgur.com/a/MG7oX

"It's got a great defense mechanism... you don't dare kill it..."

alien_isolation_6_0.jpg

Oooh I'm loving this! :D

I think it looks like it could pass as something cannon. Like, I think you captured BIONICLE's beastly monstrosities perfectly here! Reminds me the set combiners...

For some reason I don't like the asymmetrical legs. Which is odd seeing as asymmetry is exactly what's called for here. Hmm...

Overall, Amazing work :P 

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

Its nice, especially in the first picture. It really looks like a combiner, as Doublebee said. I like his "spider" form more than when it's standing up.

I prefer to display him in spider mode, I just figured it'd be cool to make something that can pull off both.

"It's got a great defense mechanism... you don't dare kill it..."

alien_isolation_6_0.jpg