Bionicle: The Game Issue

toa kopaka4372

So, I have a PC version of BIONICLE: The Game. I'm stuck at Pohatu Nuva's level. For some reason, whenever I finish it, I just keep going and start over. Does anyone know if there is a solution to this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

If memory serves, there are five or so large golden levers with a green glow in the center. Along the way you have to lean to the side and hit all of them for the door to open when you return to the beginning.I remember having trouble with this as well when I first played the game. One of the fundamental flaws of the game was the poor explanations of what you need to do to progress- the only hint you get in this case is the Matoran quickly saying at the end of the cutscene: "We need to open the six locks lets go" :P

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend