Kairyn, Toa of Fire

Full body shot

Here the back armor is removed to show the shoulder construct.

Holding his Flame Scythe.

SHORYUKEN!

Brickshelf Gallery (when public)

Kairyn was part of another Toa team on Okoto a long time ago. He was a fierce warrior with his Flame Scythe who also had the ability to manipulate Fire energy via his hands. However, he wasn't the brightest of his bunch, and he often overlooked vital details. He and his team were knocked unconscious by the shockwave that came as a result of Ekimu knocking the Mask of Ultimate Power off of his brother's face. However, given the right technology, someone could awaken his spirit and bring him back...

Primary Color: Red

Element: Fire

Favorite Environment: His home, overlooking the massive volcano of the Region of Fire

Mask: Protector Mask-shaped Mask of Fire

Powers, Fire Control and super speed

Primary Weapon: Flame Scythe

Special Moves: Fire Reaper and Flame Uppercut (SHORYUKEN!)

Key traits: Brave, strong, and persistent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some may remember that Kairyn was my old character during my brief time in the BZPRPG, but anyways, I hope you enjoy my first MOC in ages, and I'll appreciate your feedback! Thank you! :D

• Upvote 1

sig.jpg