Looking at Bionicle Commercials

We should start a search for missing commercials. BioMedia Project doesn't have everything, and there's even a Lost Media Wiki that includes an article for the English version of the Takanuva/Makuta commercial.

I'm thinking of starting a thread for "Worst Commercial." My vote goes for the BtG commercial. There's also this hammy one.

Edited by Cheesy Mac n Cheese

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

'06 '07 '08 were the best commercial years, in my opinion. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I'm thinking of starting a thread for "Worst Commercial." My vote goes for the BtG commercial. There's also this hammy one.

Weren't there a bunch of Nicktoons commercials similar to this one featuring Glatorian sized Stars sets? I remember seeing those on Youtube a few years ago, but I wasn't able to find them now.

I don't know, they were probably UK-only, and I don't live there. Not to mention the fact that I didn't even get Nicktoons at the time.

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

I'm thinking of starting a thread for "Worst Commercial." My vote goes for the BtG commercial.

Weren't there a bunch of Nicktoons commercials similar to this one featuring Glatorian sized Stars sets? I remember seeing those on Youtube a few years ago, but I wasn't able to find them now.

I don't know, they were probably UK-only, and I don't live there. Not to mention the fact that I didn't even get Nicktoons at the time.

Havent seen those commercials in a while though. They were quite hammy.

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall