Rahi MOC quest I am going on

I just wanted to put this out here for ideas, but I have challenged myself to build 100 rahi MOCs, with a couple of rules, they cannot use any soft plastic parts, except weapons before 2003, and infact cannot use parts from after 2003, and I will try to make 8 mocs in each of the 6 elemental colors, I cannot make official rahi even in other colors, but I can make rahi based on games, so that might throw 10 into the list. I will give as many as I can functions. So just shoot out some idea of animals in these catagories.

-Mammals Ex. Goat

-Primapes Ex. Monkey

-Amphibians Ex. Frog

-Reptiles Ex. Lizard

-Fish Ex. Shark

-Bugs Ex. Spider

-Birds Ex. Hawk

-Undersea Ex. Crab

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

Per the BBC Forum Rules And Guidelines:

No 'preview'/'teaser'/WIP topics. You cannot post a topic just to say that you will have a MOC soon, or post a topic with only a silhouette of the MOC or an otherwise intentionally obscured picture. As well, you may not post a topic with a MOC in progress (a 'WIP') with intent to repost the finished product later on in a new topic after getting comments, criticism and ideas on how to continue the MOC. You may only post a topic once you have the actual pictures to post, or a clear, detailed description.

Thread closed.