(WIP) Homecomings

CarumEsSarene

I'm working on a storyline to tie Gen 1 and Gen 2 together. A Generation 1.5 per se. I'll have the first year of the story done by next Summer. This includes the MOCs and promotional art, if I can get a new computer. Anyway, her is what I've written so far:

Bionicle: Ultima C1

Caressa rested within the confines of her home. The hollowed tree that formed her hut illuminated by the single lantern that perched above her bedroom canopy. There she sat, silently counting each breath. Meditating in complete peace.

*"One Thousand Six...One Thousand Seven...One Thousand Eight..."*

A gentle rasp on the outer wall awoke her from her great thoughts. A light shining from the opened seams of the curtain door.

"May I enter, toa of plant life?" A voice whisped;

"Yes, but turn the light off" Caressa returned, slowly opening her eyes.

The curtain parted, there stood the toa of light, Takanuva. Full of joy, worry, and reluctance. He approached very slowly and sat before Caressa, the toa returned a glance to Takanuva.

"Have you found them?" Takua returned a nod; "Yes, but at a cost."

Silence ceased as tension filled the air. The toa of light continued; "I-In order to confront the Great Beings, to uphold my destiny, I must relinquish my time as a toa..."

Caressa replied with a confused glance, Takanuva huffed sadly as he clarified; "I must release my physical form, and become one with the stars. That's why I came to you..."